• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Everyone should let the “security expert” in this video know what we think of his “expert opinion”

He's already backpedaling.....

Message from our CEO and Chief of Security - Jonathan Alvarez.
    “I was recently interviewed for an incident that occurred in Las Vegas, NV.
    Only one sentence of my interview was used in the video regarding the stabbing of a criminal by a local business owner.
    I want to be clear, I fully support the ability for anyone to protect themselves, their families, their property and others using the right amount of force when the situation calls for it.
    I support everyone carrying weapons when they are vetted and trained to do so. Any weapon you carry you should be comfortable in using it and articulating why you did what you did.
    My team and I will always continue to teach through our situational awareness seminars that if you’re robbed, don’t resist. Items are items and can be replaced, your life is not worth the loss of that. Now, if attacked, physically assaulted and your life is in danger, you need to do what you need to do to survive.
    I’ve been in the Law Enforcement/Military/Security industry for almost 18 years now and have seen a lot of good people defending themselves only to be either jailed or killed by the criminal.
    I enjoy the discussion but I will always understand that I personally wasn’t there to make the decision. I still support him for defending himself as I would anyone else who feels they are threatened.”

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    He's already backpedaling.....

Dickless little manlet obviously saw a lot of backlash. Even the truckers he services for $5 a squirt probably decided to spend their $5 on someone with monkeypox rather than support an anti American douchenozzel.

And he still was able to repeat the whole “don’t resist” leftie mantra in his backpedal.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Hey GZ,

Poor wording on my part....

I think that your Dad was BLESSED beyond measure to survive 5 hits with the Garand....

Then? To get "stuck"?

Am sure he was in some real pain for the rest of his days....

Later, Mark

Yeah, especially in his later years he had a constant background level of pain. He never really let it stop him 'till he was in his mid-70s, though. Pretty much par for the course with him. When he was in the hospital at Maxwell the doctors told him he'd never walk without crutches again. He left the hospital walking on a cane, and ditched the cane not long after. He only started using a cane again around 75, and even when he needed a walker at 80 he stubbornly kept using the cane whenever possible.

He's also the only person I've ever heard of to go AWOL in a body cast. Seems some of the patients in that hospital got tired of hospital food. One of them was a captain, and he called for a staff vehicle to be dropped off for him. So the captain, two NCO's and my dad went out for steaks that evening (they tossed Dad in the back seat in his body cast and they all sat on the front bench in the car). The three that could walk went inside the restaurant and sent a waitress with Dad's dinner out to the car. When they got back the charge nurse was waiting for them...but she was a lieutenant and the captain managed to intimidate her into not reporting them AWOL.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Dickless little manlet obviously saw a lot of backlash. Even the truckers he services for $5 a squirt probably decided to spend their $5 on someone with monkeypox rather than support an anti American douchenozzel.

And he still was able to repeat the whole “don’t resist” leftie mantra in his backpedal.

The only thing this cheesedick said that was correct was “I wasn’t there to make the decision”. No shit!

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    If that robbery rises to the level of a felony, the perp that got away will probably be charged with murder it the stabbed perp died. Depending on whether or not the DA is a Soros DA of course.

ETA: Do we know if the guy that was stabbed died?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom