• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    He was actually pretty fast with that knife too. He connected with just about every strike too.

Would be robber was phucked from the get go!
    He has plenty of hours. You can tell when the robber swings and he keeps his hold/clutch and muscle memory striking the leg and back up top to vitals is the result. His strikes remind me of Paul Vunak with a knife.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    In One story, the shop keeper said the way the kid in black had his back pack open to the front made him think he had a weapon.

Also during the struggle as soon as the kid stops fighting he stops stabbing.

Is this shoplifting or robbery? I think jumping over the counter up's the force used or clearly insinuating forced will be used and makes it robbery thus clearly the clerk is justified. The guy who grabbed coins and ran is probably only shoplifting. Aka larceny in Nevada.

I think the clerk gets off.

That said I wouldnt be shooting some kid like that, personally unless he was actually acting like he had a weapon in that pack, starts actually coming towards me or both jump the counter and corner me. We all have our red lines and that kind of insured petty property ain't mine. Again that said, I have no problem with other people protecting themselves like the clerk did. I've come close to shooting someone at work a couple times. I thank god I waited that extra half second. It's not on my ever want to do list. Unless forced to. Imho.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    How long was the blade?
    Hard to say. Some frames it looks 3-4 inch another maybe 4 to 6.

Here’s two frames that make it appear it could be a 4-6 inch. And before this goes into the ooc thread. Lol

05369A4A-D056-4030-9247-0F2AC2975FF3.jpeg

C421B9D0-D548-44E0-B94B-EF910CE0F41F.jpeg

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If you slow the playback speed down to 1/4, it looks like he picked up a folder from beside the register about the time white tshiet comes toward the counter a second time.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    If you slow the playback speed down to 1/4, it looks like he picked up a folder from beside the register about the time white tshiet comes toward the counter a second time.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    That's what I get from thr video..his right hand grabs it and then opens it a second later.
    Pretty smooth if you ask me.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Dad was in the Air Police (later renamed Security Police, and later renamed Security Forces) in the Air Force in 1950. He was at Carswell AFB and one evening was assigned to stand guard by the ready alert B-36 bombers. You know, the ones that were fully armed and fueled and ready to take off to bomb Moscow within 30 minutes of the word "go". One of the other airmen on guard duty that night had been partying too hard and was afraid of falling asleep, so he took some No-Doze.

Like, the entire box of No-Doze. The kind they sold in 1950.

So, Airman SpeedFreak in his altered state of mind began shooting randomly with his Garand. Dad was faced with two choices:

One- he could take cover. The only available cover, though, was the nearest fully armed and fueled B-36 Peacemaker. A fun fact: large amounts of magnesium were used in the manufacture of B-36 bombers because it weighs less than aluminum. That makes the prospect of a fire near the aircraft that much more of a bad idea.

Two- he could take the rifle from the dipshit.

Dad decided to take the rifle out of the equation. Now, I don't know the specifics of how many shots were fired but it seems a reload must have happened at some point. I do know the guy fired at least a couple of shots before my dad leapt into action, and at least six shots were fired at him. The first shot that hit him clipped his thigh muscle. The second shattered his left hip joint, but somehow he didn't stop running. the third hit him in the stomach and doubled him over. The fourth collapsed his left lung. The fifth destroyed the nerves in his left shoulder. The sixth hit his helmet and spun it off his head. In the end, though, Dad closed the distance, yanked the rifle out of the guys hands and bashed him in the face with it. By that time more people had arrived and they saw my dad drop the rifle, turn around to walk away, and fall on his face.

In the end, my dad wound up with one lung removed, significant paralysis and deformity in his left hand from the nerve damage, and a stainless steel left hip that made his left leg about an inch shorter than his right.

Now, as for the stabbing, after he was discharged from the hospital at Maxwell AFB (where most of his surgeries happened after he was stabilized at Carswell) he was medically retired from the service and came home to Austin, where he made a lot of the kind of bad decisions only a 20 year old disabled veteran with a bad attitude could make. He hung out in dive bars a lot, got in trouble with the law, and one evening he chatted up a pretty blonde and bought her a couple of drinks. As he was walking out to his car at the end of the night, her boyfriend buried a 4" switchblade in Dad's back, just to the right of his spine. He didn't have anything worse than one hell of a scar left over from that attack, but the doctors let him keep the switchblade. I have it in a box somewhere.
    Damn!

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    “The whole time I was a little bit nervous because obviously I was getting robbed,” Nguyen told Fox5. “I was really scared for my life … one of them came in with a bag as if he had a firearm.”

"Nguyen called the police following the incident. Two juveniles were arrested and police are still looking for the third suspect. The stabbed suspect was taken to a hospital."

Top Bottom