• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10-96inTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2022
    Cooterville
    i believe this is it. You have to buy 5 to get the sale price, but you get a free cap.

well that link doesn't explain the sale. my bad

this is the email

MBT FIVE & DIME SALE

It is the time of the year to reflect on Freedom and what it takes to maintain it.

Declare your Independence from nasty trigger creep and crunch by buying LaRue MBT’s by the fist-full.

Our ‘MBT Five & Dime’ sale allows you to stock up on our CNC Billet-machined, electronically-tested triggers to keep you Well-Regulated in this current political climate.

Buy 5 @ $99/each
    Buy 10 @ $87/each

You've been wanting a free LaRue Hat ... here's your chance.

Each bundle of 5 ships with a FREE LaRue Hat ($30 Value), bundles of 10 ship with (2) hats.

Triggers are in-stock and will ship immediately – Add to Cart for sale pricing.

Discount applicable to both styles (curved & straight).

Before you ask, pricing works with any mixture of styles – you can purchase 3 straight and 2 curved, 7 curved and 3 straight – and still get the sale price.

Thanks in advance for your business,
    Mark LaRue

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    What does the expression shilling mean?

shills; shilled; shilling. Britannica Dictionary definition of SHILL. [no object] US, informal + disapproving. : to talk about or describe someone or something in a favorable way because you are being paid to do it.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX

shills; shilled; shilling. Britannica Dictionary definition of SHILL. [no object] US, informal + disapproving. : to talk about or describe someone or something in a favorable way because you are being paid to do it.
    Who's the shill here? I'm out of the loop.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

tekiwap

Fudds gonna fudd
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    SWOK

So are you saying that @TxRiverman and/or @10-96inTexas are getting paid for their posts and this thread?

10-96inTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2022
    Cooterville
    lol. All I did was post the email that Mark sent letting folks know that his triggers were on sale. Buy them if you want to or not. I prefer the CMC 's myself.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    LaRue MBT is pretty similar to Geissele SSA to me. Not quite as light and crisp as a SSA-E but it’s a good trigger. It’s cheaper the G trigger. Shoe is wider than G triggers. I have a couple including a straight bow I bought from a friend who wanted to upgrade to a SSA-E. I prefer G triggers but MBT is a great value for the price and similarity to the SSA.

Top Bottom