Guns International

Ladies, how do you carry when running/jogging?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    This is specific to the ladies, folks. Guys, we can and will run ugly. Most of us don't care how we look while working out or running. But some women; for better or for worse (see what I did there?), have an image to maintain and are not going to do something that doesn't look "cute" even if it's more about saving their life than looking good. To that end, how do you ladies seeking to gain or maintain a Lululemon approved body, go about keeping a gun on you while running/jogging?
    ARJ Defense ad

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I know one lady who carries an aluminum J-frame via a DeSantis Clip Grip. She wears it 24/7, most often in thin, elastic-waisted pants. She feels it's completely secure and so comfortable she frequently forgets she has it on.

If someone insists on "cute", DeSantis makes that grip in pink. ;)

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I couldn't imagine trying to run with a gun on. I would be afraid it would keep trying to pull down my elastic waist. Maybe I need to invest in a .380

Dreamliner787

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Houston
    I'm not a lady but I use a Nathan 5K Runner's Waist Pack which is just the right size for a Ruger LCP. Tie a short para cord loop through the zipper hole and it'll allow easy pull to access to the pack faster. It's neoprene so goes well under the running shirt and up against the skin. There's a smaller pouch in front fo the main pouch for a key or some money. I'ved used it for over 2 years and works well for me.

Top Bottom