• 1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    A couple of years back on vacation, I got in line at a Target with a six-pack of beer and the register person asked for my ID. I told her to look at my grey hair and wrinkles as ID. She said store policy. I kindly told her that Target corporate can shove their policy up their asses, have a nice day, and left the beer on the conveyor belt. I went to grocery store down the block and bought the beer there.
    Kroger id's me @ 73 years old.
    Target Sports

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    I don't give cashiers grief. I ask for a manager/assistant manager, explain that the store just lost a customer over the silly application of their policiies and leave.

Reason why, in my prior post, that I directed my negative comments against corporate, not the cashier personally. She wasn't rattled or upset, she wished me a good day after me wishing her the same. It's like Gordon Ramsey on his restaurant show, he was always nice to the wait staff even though he basically trashed the food the chef prepared. He knew the bad food wasn't the waitress' fault.

gamboolman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Spring, Texas - Retired
    I need help please. I went to order a Automatic Opening Knife from a Vendor located in another State out of Texas. A form popped up that I had to confirm I met the legal requirements to order the Knife. I did not meet the requirements ??

I have searched multiple forums and am still confused.

I am a Texas Resident. I am not Law Enforcement or Military - just a plain old Citizen.

1. Can I legally order a Automatic Opening Knife from out of State and have it shipped to my home here in Texas.

Thank you for your help and assistance.

gamboolman....

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I need help please. I went to order a Automatic Opening Knife from a Vendor located in another State out of Texas. A form popped up that I had to confirm I met the legal requirements to order the Knife. I did not meet the requirements ??

I am a Texas Resident. I am not Law Enforcement or Military - just a plain old Citizen.

1. Can I legally order a Automatic Opening Knife from out of State and have it shipped to my home here in Texas.

gamboolman....

Who is the vendor? Can you post a link to the exact item?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

gamboolman....
    They probably only sell them to first responders. Really think a vendor keeps up wit each state as to who. Find a better vendor, or try searching here.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics