Killdozer Anniversary

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
There is a decent documentary on NetFlix, called "Tread" about this incident. Not great, but not bad. The wife and I watched it over the weekend.
There's a very good documentary about this on Netflix called Tread. It just came out, watched it yesterday.
Just watched it. Thanks fellas. I really didn't know the background story behind it.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
I watched it, found it interesting, but was left wondering, were the townspeople really the ones at fault for conspiring & pushing the dozer driver over the edge?

Or, did the dozer driver spin off into a bizarro world of rationalizing that what he did was just?

What say you?

PS: I fully appreciate the video could be full of utter bs too....

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
I watched it, found it interesting, but was left wondering, were the townspeople really the ones at fault for conspiring & pushing the dozer driver over the edge?

Or, did the dozer driver spin off into a bizarro world of rationalizing that what he did was just?

What say you?

Kind of how I thought at the ending of the show. Kind of left it hanging for the viewer to decide for themselves which side was right, and which was wrong.

Lost Spurs

Sep 24, 2011
BCS

What say you?

I was pondering the same thing last night. Thinking of his big group of snowmobile cats that spread his ashed, there was clearly a few people that were his friends.

I also know how boards and city council Karen's are. In a small town I am sure it is terrible.

I have also had that borderline schizophrenic friend that always thought people were out to do him wrong. No matter what.

At the end, my better half and I were talking about it and I have to fall on the side of him being a bit off. He claimed he was on a mission from God to exact vengeance that ended in suicide. I belive that vengeance is the Lord's and suicide is not the way out.

I'll leave it with this. Tread being the trigger word, but almost fitting.

HAD I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
W.B. Yeats (1865–1939)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 15, 2013
I’m watching the Netflix documentary now..
The footage and the audio of the tapes Marv left behind...wow..

Top Bottom