• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I should rate them a little higher. The people are friendly, it's definitely not as crowded as the "city" shows. Prices vary, just as they do in all the shows. The very best time to get a deal is to go in on Friday night with a vendor to help set up. You can't get in unless you are with a vendor.

toby1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2018
    Llano, Tx
    Is the Kerrville Dec 28-29 show worth driving an hour from Llano though? I'm interested in milsurps. M1 carbines, k98's, Polish Radom VIS pistols, old military .22 trainers. I'm not interested in black rifles, shotguns or Glocks. I realize that there is no guarantee on what will be there.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    @Charlie would be the best source for intel on the Kerrville show, but we went many years ago and the majority of offerings then were hunting arms and modern pistols.

I share your interests (milsurps, etc.) and believe you're best to stick with the larger shows in more suburban areas.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Hard to say what they will have and the prices. It varies a lot regarding what will be there. I haven't been to one in a couple of years (or more). I wasn't impressed with the prices or stuff that was there last time I went. You might get lucky but you never know.

toby1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2018
    Llano, Tx
    Thanks for the replies. That's what I was afraid of. The local gunshow organizer, Wild Weasel, seems to have gone belly up. Not that it was much of a show anyway. So the closest show is still 70 - 100 miles away. Unless I catch the one in Fredericksburg later in the year. That one is only 45 -50 miles away.

Top Bottom