Capitol Armory ad

Keep ammo for firearms you no longer own?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I usually end up buying a gun to fire any oddball ammo I end up with.
    That's how I got a Glock. Had a lot of 9mm and no gun, so buy a gun to shoot it up. Then I had a gun and no ammo.......had to buy more ammo to shoot through the gun I bought to shoot up a stash of 9mm that I bought during the Clinton years. LOL!

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Discover? HAH! When businesses are charging, what was it, $88 for 50 rounds of .380 then a round of ammo is worth a loaf of bread.

What I am waiting for is when a bottle of booze will buy me a fully automatic AK-47 like in the CSSR after the wall came down. Although I doubt we will see such deals as a T-55 tank for beer.
    But still there is reason enough to stock pile beer. There might be a cheap Chinese Type 56 out there. Be sure to get the pig sticker bayonet.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Well, since it looks as if Biden may win, I am holding all the ammo I have right now. That includes at least one or two calibers I have but for which I do not have firearms (because I sold them recently).

ssgrock3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2014
    Usually, but I just sold some 30-06 because I don’t own a gun and probably won’t own one. I would sell the single box of 300mag I have but May end up with one of those again. I am selling a dude some wolf .223, GT 7.62x39 and some .22 for prepandemic prices, but rather than sell at our slightly below, it sells quickly and I have enough to not hurt the stash, and it pays for my new 10mm :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom