• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The current P and Vice have so ruined their chances for either to get the nod in ‘24 that even the NYT has given their nod to primary challengers and we haven’t got to the mid-terms yet.

“Midway through the 2022 primary season, many Democratic lawmakers and party officials are venting their frustrations with President Biden’s struggle to advance the bulk of his agenda, doubting his ability to rescue the party from a predicted midterm trouncing and increasingly viewing him as an anchor that should be cut loose in 2024.”

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    The current P and Vice have so ruined their chances for either to get the nod in ‘24 that even the NYT has given their nod to primary challengers and we haven’t got to the mid-terms yet.

“Midway through the 2022 primary season, many Democratic lawmakers and party officials are venting their frustrations with President Biden’s struggle to advance the bulk of his agenda, doubting his ability to rescue the party from a predicted midterm trouncing and increasingly viewing him as an anchor that should be cut loose in 2024.”

I'm hearing that the Dems are pushing for Booty-Egg from Transportation to run in '24. You know, the one who sat on "maternity leave" while the ocean-shipping crisis was ramping up....

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I'm hearing that the Dems are pushing for Booty-Egg from Transportation to run in '24. You know, the one who sat on "maternity leave" while the ocean-shipping crisis was ramping up....

I shit you knot, there’s a dark horse suggestion for UT’s Minister of Culture, Mr Wild Turkey himself to run. The logic is he’ll carry Texas no matter what. His staged 20-min diatribe at the WH press room was a trial debut.

Last edited:

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I shit you knot, there’s a dark horse suggestion for UT’s Minister of Culture, Mr Wild Turkey himself run. The logic is he’ll carry Texas no matter what. His staged 20-min diatribe at the WH press room was a trial debut.
    I guess I'm dense. What is it's name?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I guess I'm dense. What is it's name?

1b2f880af0b76dd1364105722d9f58f2.jpg

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Harris needs to find a truck stop glory hole to keep her mouth full so she doesn't embarrass herself talking!

Greeeat, this is how the next pandemic and crash starts - she sucks so much trucker cock and spreads around some drug resistant VD strain that truck traffic grinds to a halt, hospitals and free clinics are overwhelmed, the national supply of Amox and PCN are wiped out... :what:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I expect Kamala to take over the presidency. As I've heard said, she's only one broken hip away. Then we'll look fondly of the days of Biden's creepy whisper over the Kamala "I need to talk to everyone as a child" condescending voice. CAN'T WAIT!

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I expect Kamala to take over the presidency. As I've heard said, she's only one broken hip away. Then we'll look fondly of the days of Biden's creepy whisper over the Kamala "I need to talk to everyone as a child" condescending voice. CAN'T WAIT!
    Are you suggesting the Kamala deep state sabotaged the POTUS-cycle? She probably installed those toe holders herself!

Top Bottom