• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Harris speaking about the one year anniversary of the Capitol! WTF is there a one year anniversary of the burning of the police station? Or the takeover of Democratic cities? Could only watch about 20 second's before changing the channel!

tsugsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Just wait, biden is supposed to elaborate on trumps involvement and the lies he has told his supporters and the American people which lead to the “insurrection”. Morons being Morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I don't agree with everything this guy says or does, but this is a pretty good response to Kamala... in fact, would that he were the one giving the Republican response to this nonsense.

BillDFW12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2021
    DFW
    Gotta wonder how it was an "insurection" when nobody bothered to pack a lunch .. I would assume you would want to stay in the building if your plan was to overthrough a gov't? No guns, No backpacks full of food .. People came, yelled, went home.. those 3 elements= a protest. No difference in Jan 6th vs the Kavanaugh Confirmation protestors who a. disrupted a gov't proceeding b. Took over the offices of several Senators in the Senate building. How many of the Kavanaugh protestors are facing charges by the FBI?

Top Bottom