• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    OK, can' speak to the specific regarding this problem, but am I the only one listening to the 'way' she sounds when she speaks...i.e., she sound like she's speaking in 'baby talk' mode...it's fk-ing repellent.
    Yes, and it's intentional. Why she does it, and the deliberate word salad, was addressed in the article. It's no puff piece.

MountainGirl

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Question: Would Harris benefit from Joe resigning now and showing America a few months of her leadership, or would she better served by not showcasing her skill-set?
    She'd only automatically get the war chest if he steps down after he's the official nominee.

If your question was if he'd resign as POTUS, doubt there's enough time, even if there was something she'd want to show.

MountainGirl

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    No offence to women, but do you really think America is ready for a woman president and woman vice president? Not to mention the two least liked women in America.
    Possibly, but not these two.
    Imo, the folks younger than us generally don't have a problem with women leaders - but it may be an even more toxic liberal v. conservative battle.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    In my 60s, probably not much younger but I have no issue with female leaders. The problem is, in my personal experience, I've yet to encounter a good one.
    That doesn't mean they don't exist or that I haven't found most men pretty much suck at it too. In my opinion, most are just "bosses", true leadership is a rare quality.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Oh Lordy. No. Just No.

Her chances were better after Obama, not after 3 1/2 years of a failed Biden administration. While I could believe she may fair better in an election than Kamala, she's still a loser, and many are hesitant to back a loser.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Her best path is to support Jou to the bitter end. Then there will be less time to point out her foibles, and to allow her to push back at everyone who did not back Joe. It will not work, but they have NOTHING. There is no young talent in the D tent, only brainless sycophants.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    With all of the pressure coming from Biden's own part to drop out of the race, suppose he did so and took it even further and stepped down from office. The next immediate action would have to be for Kamala to be sworn into the office of President.

So, here is my question. Can Kamala Harris finish out Biden's term, or will a Lewinski type scandal drop her to her knees?:shades:

MountainGirl

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    With all of the pressure coming from Biden's own part to drop out of the race, suppose he did so and took it even further and stepped down from office. The next immediate action would have to be for Kamala to be sworn into the office of President.

So, here is my question. Can Kamala Harris finish out Biden's term, or will a Lewinski type scandal drop her to her knees?:shades:
    Seems we'll soon find out. :laughing:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Seems Newsom and Whitmer are backing down as potentials, in support of Harris. Now the race for VP begins.

Not to be self serving, but if you have yet to read the article in the OP - you might want to now. Good back story info.
    It ain't over yet. I am not counting anyone out at this point. Hillary wants it and there could be suicides between now and the DNC.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    paloduro
    Top Bottom