• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tank

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2022
    Houston
    Good morning guys! Does anyone have any experience with the Kalashnikov USA Komrad? I have been reading and watching videos on it in interest of possibly getting one.

1665147645280.png

Dave

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    I have 1 but have never had the chance to shoot it. If you were closer I’d let you shoot it to see if you like it but that’s the best I can offer.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    It may just be me, but when they design a shotgun that looks like a sporting rifle I just say no.

Too many good shotguns to pass up to select a magazine model. The beauty of an 870 or Mossberg 590S is a nice slim firearm. If you really want a foot of magazine below your weapon, enjoy. Just my 2 cents, it is worth what you paid for it.

Tank

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2022
    Houston
    I have 1 but have never had the chance to shoot it. If you were closer I’d let you shoot it to see if you like it but that’s the best I can offer.
    Appreciate the offer, next time we are.around the Austin area, we may hit you up

Ya...after some thought and reading the responses, I may need to rethink this idea. Having one and not shooting it, a foot long magazine...these somewhat are negatives I haven't thought about...

I really liked the home defense inspiration of getting one of these and being semi-auto was appealing along with the idea of a durable AK body style.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    They run well with full power loads like buckshot and slugs, I didn't have that exact model but Kalashnikov USA is GTG in regards to QC and customer service. Dissident Arms switched from VEPR's to KUSA for their race gun builds, and I've seen those guns run.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Not for skeet! But can take 10 or 20 rd mags, goes bang every time, moderate recoil, for the times that every MF in the room needs to......

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Appreciate the offer, next time we are.around the Austin area, we may hit you up

Ya...after some thought and reading the responses, I may need to rethink this idea. Having one and not shooting it, a foot long magazine...these somewhat are negatives I haven't thought about...

I really liked the home defense inspiration of getting one of these and being semi-auto was appealing along with the idea of a durable AK body style.
    Yup, let me know. It’s brand new so you can have a true out the box experience.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Not specific here but some YouTube posts show deformed shells if magazines left loaded and failure to chamber. This would turn me off to magazine fed shotguns.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Not specific here but some YouTube posts show deformed shells if magazines left loaded and failure to chamber. This would turn me off to magazine fed shotguns.
    Yeah you don't want to keep shotgun mags loaded, especially with cheap shells. I only run Winchester AA hulls through my mag fed shotties. Those and Remington STS are probably the best hulls for these guns.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom