• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txmikenlisa1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    NE Dallas County
    I am considering the possibility of trading my excellent condition Kahr MK9 Elite 03 (std sights)with Crimson Trace grip, original boxes , grip, and papers for gun and CT Laser, 6 and 7 round mags, and don hume IWB leather holster for an AR style rifle in either .556 or .308 (not too interested in .223). I would prefer not to add much cash on a trade so If you have optics on your rifle you can hold on to them.

Everything I have is in excellent to like new condition, so I would expect similar condition with regards to trade offers. The MK9 is about $750 new, CT grip is about $275 new, and the holster is maybe $40 new. Total is about $1065 new plus whatever fees may be incurred if buying new from a dealer. So Ill trade at about the $925 or so trade value range. I am not interested in selling the Kahr, only in FTF trades in the east DFW area. If I dont find the right trade I dont mind keeping it at all.

Please PM ONLY VERY DETAILED INFO about your trade in your first contact. Especially if this is a rifle that you put together from individual components. Thanks

2012-01-18161422.gif
    ARJ Defense ad

Top Bottom