• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    I want to recommend the JX Tactical Fat Guy IWB holster.

If you have a bit of a dunlap like I do, you probably know that trying to carry a snubby or "sub compact" autoloader can be a PITA with the newer kydex holsters.

Now, i like kydex - for a lot of reason - not the least of which is retention is good and the draw is positive. I want that in a carry holster.

However, most of these holsters ride "high" which doesn't allow for much of a shorter handgun to sit down into your pants. The result is feeling like the gun is going to squirt out of the holster - not secure. I have several We The People holsters and I like them but they don't adjust to allow the gun to sit down into your pants.

Well, I found one that does - the JX Tactical Fat Guy. I have one for my Taurus G3C and use the belt loops that come with it - have it adjusted all the way down and the pistol fits nice and secure. It draws very positively and it's easy to reholster as well.

Price is normal for this type of rig.

And no, I have no relation to this company.

They currently don't offer revolver rigs - I have contacted them and asked them to make on for the Taurus 605 .357 Mag snub.

And no, I don't just own Taurus, it just so happens that I really like those two for carry - and they fit into the budget as I was saving up to buy a house...
    Guns International

Top Bottom