• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Far too many people in the country did not get the living shit kicked out of them as children by other children when they exhibited this kind of behavior.
    Stupid little twats grow up with zero repercussions for their abject fuckery and end up like the worthless trash in that video.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Far too many people in the country did not get the living shit kicked out of them as children by other children when they exhibited this kind of behavior.
    Stupid little twats grow up with zero repercussions for their abject fuckery and end up like the worthless trash in that video.

Hoji,

Me thinks that the woman "has some screws LOOSE". = To me, she sounds more than a bit PARANOID, too.

yours, satx

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    How many teachers drive a Mercedes? My guess: She comes from "money", she went to a super liberal college, she majored in something useless ("Women's Studies") but somehow managed to salvage a teaching certificate so she could pretend to be a "contributor", she married a guy who is as liberal as she is, her husband is seeing someone else (maybe a guy), and, yes, she voted for Biden.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Another dumb shit! In case you missed it? Another dumb shit! She possibly wouldn't have a citation if she wasn't a DUMB SHIT for her manners! That's right an exclamation mark instead of a question mark! I didn't receive a citation for whatever infraction I did just because of the courtesy that I applied. The officer even stated that to me and was very surprised of my mannerism.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Cali is the most parrinoid state I've been stopped in and possibly for a good reason? Going 40 in a school zone with vehicles at the same speed, but I got selected. A young officer he was and he almost pulled his gun. He said I have a knife and all I had was about 12 keys on a key ring. Too sum it up Texas plates in Cali and no citation. Very surprised.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    How many teachers drive a Mercedes? My guess: She comes from "money", she went to a super liberal college, she majored in something useless ("Women's Studies") but somehow managed to salvage a teaching certificate so she could pretend to be a "contributor", she married a guy who is as liberal as she is, her husband is seeing someone else (maybe a guy), and, yes, she voted for Biden.

A whole lot, actually. They're not as underpaid as they scream they are. And most have spouses who also work, usually in good paying jobs as well. I've known a lot of teachers who buy the high end eurotrash cars to flaunt their cash or put on airs. At least if they were buying a Lexus, they'd be getting a reliable, quality vehicle not just a comfy place to wait for the tow truck...

Top Bottom