• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I may have misunderstood what she said exactly, but I did get the impression she was throwing that up in the officer's face about driving a Mercedes though.

But good point Pronstar.

Honestly I won’t watch the vid...I’m trying to be calm in spite of the imbecile storms swirling around the country LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Sorry about your experience with your plates. My reaction was a little different: thank you for your service to our country!

kbaxter60,

I don't worry overmuch about such things, as there ARE HATEFUL FOOLS & BIGOTS in every place/endeavor.

What parents SHOULD do is RUN FOR/TAKE OVER the ISD boards & FIRE every LEFTIST, HATER, BIGOT, ANTISEMITE, ETC on the staff, including the "BIG SHOTS", if those people are UNABLE/UNWILLING to fire those teachers/staff members, who deserve being dismissed..

As for my (adopted) 23 MO son, NATHAN PAUL, he has already been admitted to my old boarding school (as a "day student" at age 5 for Kindergarten) from K-14. = He will NEVER attend any public school, as long as I draw breath..
    (Our church-supported school is opening a Junior College, on the same campus, in the Fall of 2022.)

just my OPINION, satx
    Class of 1965

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    kbaxter60,

I don't worry overmuch about such things, as there ARE HATEUL FOOLS & BIGOTS in every place/endeavor.

What parents SHOULD do is RUN FOR/TAKE OVER the ISD boards & FIRE every LEFTIST, HATER, BIGOT, ANTISEMITE, ETC on the staff, including the "BIG SHOTS", if those people are UNABLE/UNWILLING to fire those teachers/staff members, who deserve being dismissed..

As for my (adopted) 23 MO son, NATHAN PAUL, he has already been admitted to my old boarding school (as a "day student" at age 5 for Kindergarten) from K-14. = He will NEVER attend any public school, as long as I draw breath..
    (Our church-supported school is opening a Junior College, on the same campus, in the Fall of 2022.)

just my OPINION, satx
    Class of 1965

I am really curious as to the logistics of that. If you and your family are moving, and taking all your stuff to Spain, or Portugal, or Italy to live, and buying a villa to restore and live in, just how is your son Nathan Paul going to attend school here in the United States at your old boarding school?

So is he staying in the United States, or did you decide to not make the move? Your posts seem almost confusing and contradicting at times.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I saw this on YouTub this morn.

"You will never be white." Well bless her sweet little heart!!!

When they talked on the radio about her being a teach, and how could she afford a "Cedes, it was pointed out that the avg teacher salary is $80,000.00 per year, for a 3/4 yr job, extra holidays, several two week vacays, sabbaticals, health care, and retirement. Yet they complain about being underpaid. And as was pointed out, the "life partner" usually works in the system making $80k also. They can spend all summer planning how to brainwash children into being lil SJW and eco-warriers, and cause other trouble like demanding the popo be defunded or at least the school resource officer and the gang unit.

They also said this gal was black. She didn't look or talk black to me.

I think she might have been Hispanic. Just a guess.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    All leftists are practicing projection, they say,"you are racist," because THEY are. They say, "You are a misogynist," because they are. They will try to be "so superior," but they are just ignorant, disgusting piles of dog doo! And to quote Dirty Harry: "Listen, punk. To me you're nothin' but dogshit, you understand? And a lot of things can happen to dogshit. It can be scraped up with a shovel off the ground. It can dry up and blow away in the wind. Or it can be stepped on and squashed. So take my advice and be careful where the dog shits ya!"

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I think she might have been Hispanic. Just a guess.
    6ebd3ecc4c4ed514ec4cd1f3352a71e0--cholo-style-mexican-style.jpg

Ioannes

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    US
    About $100K-$200K teacher salary (not including their cadillac insurance plans or CalPERS retirement plan)

Rent or mortgage would be $2,000-$4,000 a month and utilities another $1,000 a month.

That doesn't leave a lot for a Mercedes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    About $100K-$200K teacher salary (not including their cadillac insurance plans or CalPERS retirement plan)

Rent or mortgage would be $2,000-$4,000 a month and utilities another $1,000 a month.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not my problem where other folks choose to live. Boo hoo.

When Dad was on temp assignment in NYC, he paid thousands a month rent to live with 5 guys. /rolleyes

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

Mercedes has lots of cars that are priced similar to a ford, honda, toyota, etc. Most of the 250/350 line including that one has low end models. Not everything is an AMG. Pick it up as pre-own coming off lease and it is easily under $40k.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    My wife is one of the most laid back and nicest people you will ever meet. Everyone loves my wife because of her personality. She meets and greets anyone and everyone with huge smile and even strangers feel they have known her for years after just five minutes. She very, very seldom raises her voice, and she almost never loses her temper.

So anytime on those rare occasions she gets really mad, I know that person is probably a huge asshole!

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    My wife is one of the most laid back and nicest people you will ever meet. Everyone loves my wife because of her personality. She meets and greets anyone and everyone with huge smile and even strangers feel they have known her for years after just five minutes. She very, very seldom raises her voice, and she almost never loses her temper.

So anytime on those rare occasions she gets really mad, I know that person is probably a huge asshole!
    Mine is the same way, but sometimes we need to travel in separate vehicles from hearing about something my driving? I set the cc on the speed limit and she keeps saying I'm speeding. Go figure?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

How often does she get mad at you?

:green:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    How often does she get mad at you?

:green:

Very, very rarely actually. We have very open lines of communication, and we talk about everything. We have lots of respect for each other, and neither of would do anything that would disrespect the other. Then there is the trust thing. we have complete trust in each other, and we always honest with each other. Plus, we don't keep secrets. We trust each other so we don''t have to have secrets. Except for birthday or Christmas presents!

Top Bottom