• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    How many teachers drive a Mercedes? My guess: She comes from "money", she went to a super liberal college, she majored in something useless ("Women's Studies") but somehow managed to salvage a teaching certificate so she could pretend to be a "contributor", she married a guy who is as liberal as she is, her husband is seeing someone else (maybe a guy), and, yes, she voted for Biden.

It’s an older model…used Mercs are dirt cheap (and for good reason LOL)

I live near south Dallas…they’re everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It’s an older model…used Mercs are dirt cheap (and for good reason LOL)

I live near south Dallas…they’re everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I may have misunderstood what she said exactly, but I did get the impression she was throwing that up in the officer's face about driving a Mercedes though.

But good point Pronstar.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Yes, this is who we need teaching our impressionable kids.
    The radio guys were talking about this fool this morning. Was good to see the video firsthand, thanks!

kbaxter60,

FYI, she just "STARRED" on Sean Hannity's radio show.

Just another 100% ARROGANT, IGNORANT, TRULY CLUELESS, HATE-FILLED (& YES also a confirmed RACIST, too) LEFTIST, is my guess.
    (Fwiw, I sometimes substitute teach here in Bexar County & the public schools are FILLED with that sort of FOOL.)

ADDENDA: I was "black-balled" by one of our ISDs by an ASST PRINCIPAL (who I didn't know at all) of a middle school after she saw the RETIRED US ARMY license plates on my car.
    (She was quoted by 2 other teachers, who I had met, that, "I don't want any WARMONGERS & BABY-KILLERS around our students.")

yours, satx

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    kbaxter60,

Just another 100% ARROGANT, IGNORANT, TRULY CLUELESS, HATE-FILLED (& YES also a confirmed RACIST, too) LEFTIST, is my guess.
    (Fwiw, I sometimes substitute teach here in Bexar County & the public schools are FILLED with that sort of FOOL.)

ADDENDA: I was "black-balled" by one of our ISDs by an ASST PRINCIPAL (who I didn't know at all) of a middle school after she saw the RETIRED US ARMY license plates on my car.
    (She was quoted by 2 other teachers, who I had met, that, "I don't want any WARMONGERS & BABY-KILLERS around our students.")

yours, satx

Just curious @satx78247 as to how they "black-balled" you if you didn't do anything wrong?

Also curious as to what teacher certifications you held and what you were teaching?

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    kbaxter60,

yours, satx
    If she bought any detergent then she is a baby killer and warmonger.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I was hoping she dies in a fiery crash of her non racist German Super car!

baboon,

I would not wish that fate on ANYBODY but I would like to see ALL of the LEFTIST KOOKS, ANTISEMITES, BIGOTS & RACISTS fired by the Bexar County ISDs.
    (FYI, I was unable to rescue 2 people who were BURNED alive inside cars, when I was an active LEO. = a HORRID way to die.)

yours, satx

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I saw this on YouTub this morn.

"You will never be white." Well bless her sweet little heart!!!

When they talked on the radio about her being a teach, and how could she afford a "Cedes, it was pointed out that the avg teacher salary is $80,000.00 per year, for a 3/4 yr job, extra holidays, several two week vacays, sabbaticals, health care, and retirement. Yet they complain about being underpaid. And as was pointed out, the "life partner" usually works in the system making $80k also. They can spend all summer planning how to brainwash children into being lil SJW and eco-warriers, and cause other trouble like demanding the popo be defunded or at least the school resource officer and the gang unit.

They also said this gal was black. She didn't look or talk black to me.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    kbaxter60,

yours, satx
    Sorry about your experience with your plates. My reaction was a little different: thank you for your service to our country!

Top Bottom