just watch it my title is unprintable!

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Mar 24, 2021
Texas
Cali is the most parrinoid state I've been stopped in and possibly for a good reason? Going 40 in a school zone with vehicles at the same speed, but I got selected. A young officer he was and he almost pulled his gun. He said I have a knife and all I had was about 12 keys on a key ring. Too sum it up Texas plates in Cali and no citation. Very surprised.

Sasquatch

Apr 20, 2020
Magnolia
How many teachers drive a Mercedes? My guess: She comes from "money", she went to a super liberal college, she majored in something useless ("Women's Studies") but somehow managed to salvage a teaching certificate so she could pretend to be a "contributor", she married a guy who is as liberal as she is, her husband is seeing someone else (maybe a guy), and, yes, she voted for Biden.
A whole lot, actually. They're not as underpaid as they scream they are. And most have spouses who also work, usually in good paying jobs as well. I've known a lot of teachers who buy the high end eurotrash cars to flaunt their cash or put on airs. At least if they were buying a Lexus, they'd be getting a reliable, quality vehicle not just a comfy place to wait for the tow truck...

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads