• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Been researching a couple of guns I’m thinking about purchasing.
    So I go to the youtubZ. Yep. Numerous vids on them. So I start watching.
    Got damn. Shut. Your. Pie. Hole!
    Review the fvckin thing. I don’t give a bloody fluck about you, your purse swinging bullshite with some other tuber, or how many other videos you’ve done. STFU and do the the gun review. You know. The one in the title.
    Do it work? Fine.
    Otherwise just shut the he!! up.

Hhhrruummff!

Purse swinging bullshit sounds just like a Yankmee Marshull video, but you said No Habla Fucktardo to ol Yank'em Morshall, so who else is out there being flamboyantly retarded? Nutnfancy? Sootch?

Are you looking at Springfield's craptactulous 2011? Or the Ares one? Glock 43X MOS? Inquiring minds want to know!

default_fishing1.gif

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I'm surprised at how many complaints are here. I'm glad there are many different video creators. I like options.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Difference in content is one thing, competency is a whole nother ball game.

If its a video talking about the history of the Colt Walker, or a rock some dude thought looked cool, or how to do an oil change on a Lamborghini countach, delivering information in a captivating manner, at a good pace.

Don't just sit there going "uhhh" between words, or just sitting static in front of the camera with a dead look in your eyes.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Difference in content is one thing, competency is a whole nother ball game.

If its a video talking about the history of the Colt Walker, or a rock some dude thought looked cool, or how to do an oil change on a Lamborghini countach, delivering information in a captivating manner, at a good pace.

Don't just sit there going "uhhh" between words, or just sitting static in front of the camera with a dead look in your eyes.
    I agree. I know many creators like that and avoid them.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    The raging continues.
    So I watch a video about a Ruger LCR .22.
    This is a gun I will probably be purchasing soon.
    The video title says My opinions about said gun. Video is 10 minutes of bullshite about having the gun for two years dnd never shooting it. 30 seconds of actual info.
    Creator then goes to blathering about how awesome the S&W M&P22 is. Spends time sucking S&W. The gottdamm video isn’t even supposed to BE about S&W. It’s supposed to be about the Ruger you dumbazz!
    I swear I could do a better video with a stone tablet and a chisel.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    There are some pretty good YT videos out there on just abut every subject. You just have to wade through the bad ones to get to the good ones. For example: Field strip and reassemble a Ruger Mark I. Lol, everybody does it differently and most are pretty bad. But good enough to get it done.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Somebody teach me how and I just might do that.
    Get a decent camera, a stand/tripod for it, and a ring light. For tabletop reviews, that's good enough. If you want to go the extra mile, invest in a decent mic.

Honestly, for getting started, a smartphone is probably good enough. They generally have some pretty good cameras on them. Lighting is the most important thing as far as making it look not shit.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Somebody teach me how and I just might do that.
    Make up a dummy account on google with whatever name you want and sign into YouTube with that account. Don't use your normal google sign in assuming you have one. Make a video on a subject you want with your smart phone, transfer it to your computer and upload it to YouTube. Edit if need be but who cares. Give it a title, description, multiple tags that a search engine will use, make it public and you have a channel. Landscape view is better than portrait. The only thing I recommend besides a smart phone is a microphone to use instead of your cell phone mic and less than $10 on amazon. Just plugs into your cell phone. I don't buy anything else, no special lights or anything. Then watch as others complain about how crummy your video is, how bad your voice is, etc. Who cares.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Don't we have enough Glock reviews on YT?.....

There's never enough Glock reviews. And we all know besides 2X of every model he could get quasi-legally, he's probably got a closet full of Gucci Glocks too.

I've got two tri-pods, a camera, ring light and a couple microphones and video editing software if @Moonpie wants to hire me as his camera man. I promise not to touch his Glock unless he says its OK first :what:
    :roflfunny:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Well, first off, all of you communist homosexuals saying The Moonpie has a Glock can die in a fire ant nest.
    You’ve been drinking too much Hoppe’s.
    I do have an idea or two on making a gun review video.
    1.) keep the camera focused on the firearm at all times. Maybe only show hands manipulating the action. Nobody wants to see my ugly face.
    I’m thinking a rotating stand holding the gun. It would turn slowly do all sides of the gun are visible to the viewer.
    2.) Stop with the idiotic showing the thing is clear. I’m professional enough not to fiddlefvck around with a loaded weapon. Trust me. Besides,You can’t get shot thru the fvckin video screen so shut the fvck up about it.
    3.) If something on it sucks just say so.
    4.) Review it box stock as it comes out of the factory box. Sending it off to a custom gunsmith for a tune up and then telling us how it is is bullshite. That’s cheating.
    5.) Show an accessory or two. For example a speed loader on a revolver. Does it work with the grips? Show that.
    6.) Video without sound. Especially outside. Then add the audio later, paced to the activity on the video. Use a script. Nothing fancy. Try to cut out the errrs and ummms.

Top Bottom