• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Been researching a couple of guns I’m thinking about purchasing.
    So I go to the youtubZ. Yep. Numerous vids on them. So I start watching.
    Got damn. Shut. Your. Pie. Hole!
    Review the fvckin thing. I don’t give a bloody fluck about you, your purse swinging bullshite with some other tuber, or how many other videos you’ve done. STFU and do the the gun review. You know. The one in the title.
    Do it work? Fine.
    Otherwise just shut the he!! up.

Hhhrruummff!
    Capitol Armory ad

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Sometimes the YT algorithm seems to favor certain run times. Lots of people jumped their average running time from ~6 minutes to 10+ minutes a while back simply because they make more money that way. I notice several people I follow started stretching out their videos to the detriment of the viewer experience.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Sometimes the YT algorithm seems to favor certain run times. Lots of people jumped their average running time from ~6 minutes to 10+ minutes a while back simply because they make more money that way. I notice several people I follow started stretching out their videos to the detriment of the viewer experience.
    I've heard a few YTers mention the algorithm favors a certain length video and certain amount of posts a week.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I like YT videos where they bookmark each section. Makes things much easier

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Truth. For instance, this is a pretty long review, but it is bookmarked.

The biggest problem I have with most reviews is that they are too shallow and based on too little time and effort to be truly useful.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Just for the record, which Glocks are you reviewing?
    9986D192-A415-4BD7-AB61-11474C069044.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    That is why I rarely watch a you tube review of anything
    I worked with 2 younger guys who went to Alvin Community College to be sports broadcaster. Ken was this black kid whose horse kicked him in his mouth. He really couldn't afford a wife a kid a horse a acreage for his horse. Getting his teeth fixed had to wait when he sat 2 months out in jail. I'd bet that he's cussing a student loan.

Cody was this big kid who spoke very quietly. No one could ever understand him. I fugure the control room could bring up the volume on him. He might of actually graduated as its been like 4 years ago that I worked with him. Not sure if he took school as serious as his job, probably not.

Nofir55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2016
    Katy Texas
    You Tube is a business ! for some of them it's the only income, so I can't blame them for squeezing every penny they can out of it.
    It's when people with no sense of humor try to be funny :banana:that makes me cringe.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Been researching a couple of guns I’m thinking about purchasing.
    So I go to the youtubZ. Yep. Numerous vids on them. So I start watching.
    Got damn. Shut. Your. Pie. Hole!
    Review the fvckin thing. I don’t give a bloody fluck about you, your purse swinging bullshite with some other tuber, or how many other videos you’ve done. STFU and do the the gun review. You know. The one in the title.
    Do it work? Fine.
    Otherwise just shut the he!! up.

Hhhrruummff!
    Just know that the Pootubers do it for the money and Nothing else. They pick an interestng to the viewers subject and roll with it regardless of knowledge or correct information concerning such.

If I've watched 10 youtubes I've watched too many.

Top Bottom