• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just moved to Texas from the Pacific Northwest. Like it so far, nice and warm!

Welcome to Texas! I think you'll like living there. I've really enjoyed Southern Texas on the many trips I've made down there. East Texas is where I grew up and where I belong though. It's the greatest place on Earth.

Great. Also, your hail attacked my car and the bugs are too large.

Go on a trip to Louisiana and you'll never complain about the bugs again. We drove through a literal cloud of bugs that had to be 50-100 yards thick not too far past Shreveport. The front of the car was just absolutely covered in bug guts. I have never seen anything like that before, or since.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I don't know if you noticed the border of Texas when you crossed it, but I will warn you to LEAVE YOUR LEFT COAST IDEAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BORDER. This is the last surviving lifeboat for freedom, though we are sadly still attached to the rapidly sinking Titanic that the United States has become. We do maintain a Leftist sanctuary in Hill Country. We call it "Austin". Pretty place - stupid people. But we really don't need that crap here. We like to eat bacon, drive pickup trucks, generally leave people the hell alone, buy guns without waiting periods and licensing, and let the state give really deserving criminals the death penalty. We're open to anything you want to do with food or drink, but don't mention putting beans in chili. Just don't. You say you've moved to San Antonio. Pretty town, but run by idiots. Welcome. We hope you find Texas to be as special as we believe it to be. Personally, I thank God every day for allowing me to live in Texas. If it wasn't for the heat and the bugs - especially those roaches the size of small cars - we wouldn't have anything to complain about and our communication skills would decay.

dennisz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Pipe Creek, TX (Hill Country)
    Welcome to Texas and the SA area, I live in the “unoccupied” area just outside of San Antonio having moved from the PRC about 6 years ago. We’re having our monthly SA area monthly lunch this Friday up in Boerne, your welcome to attend and meet some of the misfits in the group.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Great. Also, your hail attacked my car and the bugs are too large.
    Ohh whaaawhaaa whaaa bugs too large, hail too big. BOY! You are in Texas now!
    mosqito.jpg

Attachments

• mosqito.jpg
      mosqito.jpg
      26.4 KB · Views: 199

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    SUV Huh? Boy Boy Boy I say I say. You are in Texas NOW! Get a real vehicle.
    d6ef3fef2df3bcd2b398ea07655f49e4--cummins-diesel-trucks-dodge-cummins.jpg

Attachments

• d6ef3fef2df3bcd2b398ea07655f49e4--cummins-diesel-trucks-dodge-cummins.jpg
      d6ef3fef2df3bcd2b398ea07655f49e4--cummins-diesel-trucks-dodge-cummins.jpg
      17.6 KB · Views: 421
    Top Bottom