• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Up for grabs here, a huge lot of nitro/glow fuel for radio controlled cars, trucks, boats and planes. A few years ago I bought a ton of this stuff as I was pretty heavy into competitive R/C racing. Then, I moved out of central Austin and I have kind of got out of the game. Available for sale or trade is: 3 gallons of Wildcat brand Glow fuel w/10% nitro, 1 gallon of Wildcat 15%,3 gallons of Wildcat Eliminator 20%, 1 Gallon of Sidewinder(By wildcat) 30% and over a half gallon of tower 10%. As far as Quarts go, I have 1 - Red Alert(by Duratrax) 20% qt, 2 Odonnel racing 20% qts, 1 qt Trinity monster power 16%, 6 qts tower 5%, 4 qts tower 15%, and 7 qts tower 10%. I also have a few qts of Home-blends that I will throw in if someone wants it all. The prices as they breakdown...Wcat 15%, $12(gal), Wcat 10%, $10(gal), Wcat 20%, $15(gal), Wcat sidewinder 30%, $20(gal), 1/2 plus gal tower 10%, $5, for the Redalert, odonnel and monster power qts, $4 per qt. For the tower qts I will take $2/qt for the 5%, $3/qt for the 10% and 3.50/qt for the 15%. Total it all up and I am asking $175 individually but will take $150 for all of it. The prices I listed are literally half of what you would pay for this at any hobby store. It has all been kept indoors, out of sunlight, and stored between 60 and 80 degrees, year round. I recently ran some from an open bottle in my .12cu truck and it ran like it was "pump" fresh fuel. If your kid is into this stuff and you are clueless, basically the 10-15% is for small engines(below .20cu) and the 20% and over is for .20cu engines and larger. I am happy to send more detailed pics or answer any questions. I also encourage you to check tower hobbies website to price shop. Unfortunately, due to hazmat fees, I am looking for a FTF transaction somewhere in the general Austin area. This stuff lasts forever when stored properly and will keep your R/C toys goin' for a long time.
    Hurley's Gold

Top Bottom