Lynx Defense

Just getting around to the cleaning from Saturday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    4B70F963-7F6D-4847-8CEF-D34256775264.jpeg

By far the easiest NFA toy to clean. A little soapy hot water & my trusty 40 mm rod, brush & mop.
    ARJ Defense ad

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    That was fun as hell to shoot! Thanks for bringing it.
    I spent most of Sunday cleaning everything that I brought to Axxe's get together.
    It really needs a junk vehicle @ 100 yard to have fun with chalk round. Even better is when there are 4-5 of them all on target at once!

My stuff stayed in the truck when I got home & I pulled the truck inside my shop building. I was wrecked Sunday after starting off with painkillers & Kalhua in my coffee. It was a chore just bringing it all inside. I finished cleaning everything today.

Tomorrow is my first day of therapy for my back. I don't want anymore cortisone shot into any part of me!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Steroid is gods gift to pain. Short term relief long term not so much. But it can really calm stuff down for a while.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Steroid is gods gift to pain. Short term relief long term not so much. But it can really calm stuff down for a while.
    I have had that shit shot into my body in huge amounts over the years to the point I have had enough! Foot surgeon managed to stick a nerve one. Chuck Norris couldn't even react to the kick towards his head that followed, but he managed to block it & continued shooting that shit into me.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I have had that shit shot into my body in huge amounts over the years to the point I have had enough! Foot surgeon managed to stick a nerve one. Chuck Norris couldn't even react to the kick towards his head that followed, but he managed to block it & continued shooting that shit into me.
    That's how you know the git the right spot, lol. I was getting a Carpel tunnel shot once and she hit the nerve and I kicked her terribly hard lol. I was sedated for those after that. Infact I prefer sedation cause they can hurt enough to cause you to jump weather you want to or not.

I've had to really slow down. I started getting them in my shoulder for impingement syndrome in my teens, need the left done again.

Between shoulders elbows Carple tunnel and back I have had well over 150 thru the years. Epidurals, facet joints, trans foraminal, racs cathider procedures. Both sides multiple levels multiple times a year.

But it gets to be too much eventually.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    That's how you know the git the right spot, lol. I was getting a Carpel tunnel shot once and she hit the nerve and I kicked her terribly hard lol. I was sedated for those after that. Infact I prefer sedation cause they can hurt enough to cause you to jump weather you want to or not.

I've had to really slow down. I started getting them in my shoulder for impingement syndrome in my teens, need the left done again.

Between shoulders elbows Carple tunnel and back I have had well over 150 thru the years. Epidurals, facet joints, trans foraminal, racs cathider procedures. Both sides multiple levels multiple times a year.

But it gets to be too much eventually.

I have had my share of the epidural (ESI), facet joints, etc. Last set was for 4 facet joints at the same time. They set the four needles before they injected.

The ESI’s I had on my neck were interesting. Only one time did they truly get the right spot…it was like hot liquid pouring down the nerves on my right arm.

Never had any for carpel tunnel issues. They did the surgery last year pretty much without any conservative steps due to how quickly the identifying symptoms presenting during the evaluations.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I have had my share of the epidural (ESI), facet joints, etc. Last set was for 4 facet joints at the same time. They set the four needles before they injected.

The ESI’s I had on my neck were interesting. Only one time did they truly get the right spot…it was like hot liquid pouring down the nerves on my right arm.

Never had any for carpel tunnel issues. They did the surgery last year pretty much without any conservative steps due to how quickly the identifying symptoms presenting during the evaluations.
    I had the Carpel tunnel surgery on the rt hand. It took a good 18 months but I got pretty much all the strength and finger dexterity back. Still delayed in feeling heat though so I burn myself regularly. Since I'm rt handed and it's fixed I use it mostly now so the symptoms on the left have gotten alot better. They are only intermittent so I'm gonna hold off on that one.

This past year is the first in 5 I havnt had a surgery, 1 hand 2 back and 1 SI joint so I'm in no hurry to have more. I'm already in the 15 surgery's range since 92.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Next outing I’ll make the effort to get those two mowers on a trailer.

Maybe Axxe will relent and let us shoot his wife's car next time :roflfunny:

Thanks again, Baboon for bringing the goodies to play with. My wifey thought that M16 was cool as hell. I enjoyed it too, and it gave me a little test to see how well I had my light mount and optic cranked down! Nothing shook loose.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Next outing I’ll make the effort to get those two mowers on a trailer.
    I can't blame anyone for not wanting junk to shoot up & leave a mess on their property. Junk mowers more then likely start on fire like a junk vehicle. That all fine and dandy as long as the wind is blowing away from the firing line.
    Maybe Axxe will relent and let us shoot his wife's car next time :roflfunny:

Thanks again, Baboon for bringing the goodies to play with. My wifey thought that M16 was cool as hell. I enjoyed it too, and it gave me a little test to see how well I had my light mount and optic cranked down! Nothing shook loose.
    I have had various thing cranked down & loctited eventually loosen up. My Dong optic on the Binary lower fell off and it was a factory mount. The G3K is about the worse for things to loosed up on.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I can't blame anyone for not wanting junk to shoot up & leave a mess on their property. Junk mowers more then likely start on fire like a junk vehicle. That all fine and dandy as long as the wind is blowing away from the firing line.

I have had various thing cranked down & loctited eventually loosen up. My Dong optic on the Binary lower fell off and it was a factory mount. The G3K is about the worse for things to loosed up on.

Dong optic? I'm almost afraid to ask! :roflfunny:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Gotcha :laughing: I figured the only dong you'd be down to touch or look at (beside your own) would be the big ol' woody on the front of an AK.
    I had one AK for a very short period of time just never cared for their crudeness! I figured the Korean's are building better products the then Chicoms so why not. I think they pretty much have withdrawn from the US market. Their name having much to do with slow to no sales. I like the one I have. Other then it rattling off the factory mount!

Top Bottom