• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sunshine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Denton Texas
    So , I am still kind of new to this site and feel like I am just wandering around a little bit. As I have stated previously, I am a Grad student in Denton Texas and driving to Fort Worth for gun shows was becoming tiring. So I started snooping around the area and found a decent shop off of 380. Any body heard of these people or have had personal dealings with them? Their prices seem fair but I don't want to get involved and purchase goods from them, if they are rude people.

White Wing Weaponry
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Don't live up that way, but generally, just shopping a store, looking around and maybe a couple small purchases will give you a pretty good feel for a store. Ask a few questions about general things. They will tell you how they are. If it don't feel right, don't go back. Not every place is going to fit everyone.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    New one to me. Guess I haven't been up there in longer than I thought. There used to be a decent shop down in Lewisville. Don't remember the street but, if I recall they were a smaller shop in a lil' strip center down the street, westbound, from a Pizza Hut or some such. And I was talking a guy one night while playing darts down in Lake Dallas that said a shop had just opened up down the street. That was quite a while ago though. Maybe 8-10 years so...

Either, or, anyway... Have fun and enjoy the sightseein'

Top Bottom