• ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Jus watched a quick video about someone shooting himself in the foot. Posted below.

Just a quick reminder to pay attention at all times.

Hurley's Gold

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    I keep a tq and some basics in the range bag. Full medical kit at home. Need a make a kit for my truck still. And one for the golf cart maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    That's why these are the shoes I wear to the range.

sabotons.jpg

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I don't remember exactly where I was, or how long ago, but I do remember yelling out to somebody when they were holstering that they were about to shoot themself. His or her shirt, or maybe a glove was wrapped in the trigger guard, and I just happened to notice it. Fun times (sarcasm)

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Ten years ago one of my sons was working alone on a house renovation job when his electric saw hit a nail, kicked back and severed his femoral artery.
    He remembered his Boy Scout training to use his belt as a tourniquet on his leg - and called 911 with his cell phone at the same time. Then he elevated his leg up on some boxes.
    Thank God the EMTs were at a fire station only 4 blocks away and were in the house in about 3 minutes.
    When they entered, one of them said loudly, “Oh my God”, as he was shocked at the blood that had gushed all over the floor, walls, & ceiling.
    His training, the EMTs, and the ER doctors saved his life. Doctor estimated he had lost about 3 liters of blood - more than half from his 6’ & 150 lb. body.
    Good thing, because his wife died from breast cancer three years later, so his two boys have had a great dad to parent them into adulthood.

Top Bottom