• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Looks like Jussie isn’t walking away just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Hmm. The way I heard it on the radio was they were looking more at the prosecutor. If the initial prosecutor dropped charges, I guess double jeopardy does not apply so I guess they could charge him again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    There is no doubt in my mind that the prosecutor, Kim Foxx, was paid off. I hope they can find evidence of that and nail her ass.

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    I, for one, would like to see justice served the way it supposed to be, without politics and EX- prez Obama cronies interfering. You have to wonder why they would ever get involved. Let the justice system work and let the chips fall where they may.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I can care less about Jussie, he screwed himself, have him pay back the investigation costs. I hope Foxx ends up in jail.

He deserves more than that. Not only did he file false reports, he also attempted to have to guys sent to prison for a crime they didn’t commit (although they were part of his original plan to create a fake hate crime). He took investigators away from other cases, I believe they were investigating him for mail fraud of some sort, sent suspicious powder through the mail with the intent to inspire fear, and the list goes on.

I hope Foxx is found guilty of any crimes she has committed and Smollett gets retried if it’s found that the original trial was corrupt.

But unlike the Dems, I will accept what this special prosecutor finds and hope it’s not a drawn out witch hunt. Shouldn’t take more than a few months to figure out what’s going on.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    He deserves more than that. Not only did he file false reports, he also attempted to have to guys sent to prison for a crime they didn’t commit (although they were part of his original plan to create a fake hate crime). He took investigators away from other cases, I believe they were investigating him for mail fraud of some sort, sent suspicious powder through the mail with the intent to inspire fear, and the list goes on.

I hope Foxx is found guilty of any crimes she has committed and Smollett gets retried if it’s found that the original trial was corrupt.

But unlike the Dems, I will accept what this special prosecutor finds and hope it’s not a drawn out witch hunt. Shouldn’t take more than a few months to figure out what’s going on.

Well if there was any real justice Jussie would go to jail, Kim Foxx and her deputy(Who being a lawyer themselves should have known) would be disbarred and Obama would be brought up on obstruction charges.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Do I have this right: fox was appointed through the machinations of soros and the word to blatantly let smellit off the hook came from m obama?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Well well well, looks like the jury found him guilty on *edit: 5 of 6 counts*! The system works. Finally some of these liberals are coming undone with their stupid tactics failing. Once again the media got it wrong. That’s twice in as many weeks

Last edited:

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Jussie Smollet? I'm not making the connection here. Wait, wait, isn't he that guy that's dating Don Lemon?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Newsmax is flipping between all charges and 5 of 6 charges, so I don’t know which it is. In any case, he will enjoy his date nights in the showers.

Top Bottom