• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nlghthawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    San Antonio
    I posted a video that got a lot of views and a re-occuring statement on it was "shall not comply". Which got me thinking about how the fight is far from over.

This video is one that I did in response to the comments. I encourage people to join the GOA, TSRA, SFA, FPLC, and also the NRA.

Thoughts?

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    Until Wayne & company are thrown out and put in jail, the NRA will never receive another dime from me.
    The NRA isn't our friend. There is no compromising when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. Just what part of " Shall Not Be Infringed" does the NRA not understand?

I've been a Life member of the NRA since the 1970's. Back then they stood for something, not anymore. I'll continue to support the TSRA and GOA.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Until Wayne & company are thrown out and put in jail, the NRA will never receive another dime from me.
    The NRA isn't our friend. There is no compromising when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. Just what part of " Shall Not Be Infringed" does the NRA not understand?

I've been a Life member of the NRA since the 1970's. Back then they stood for something, not anymore. I'll continue to support the TSRA and GOA.

Those are my thoughts too. The NRA is more interested in lining their pockets than doing their job, so I cannot in good conscience fund them. I donate to the GOA and the FPC instead. Wayne can find somebody else to fund his suit buying habits.

Compromise is a nice way of saying that we only surrendered part of our rights. It should not be tolerated.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    If you read the last issue of American Rifleman you would think the NRA is moving lock stock and barrel to Texas but in reality it appears to be only corporate paperwork. Wayne is just not being truthful.
    I don't know if Wayne has skimmed too much or not but even if he is not guilty he has cost the NRA a ton of donations and if he really cared about the NRA he would retire. Sometimes you just leave for the good of the organization.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Spend your money on training, and gear. Honestly, at this point, that's the finger in the dike, not the letter groups.

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom