• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waldotallboy64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2020
    Lubbock
    This place happened to cross my radar. Anybody got any good/bad/indifferent info on this place. Was thinking of making a trip to check it out. is it worthy of such a trip?
    Guns International

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    It’s been years since I have been there. They were H&K dealers back in the days to sell Benelli’s. I bought my s H&K SP-89 and 2 USP’s from them. Got a great deal simply because H&K made them buy so much to get the Benelli’s back then.

Great place to buy anything duck and goose hunting. During goose season they open up like 3:00 am for idiots going hunting, but not having what they needed.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    It’s been years since I have been there. They were H&K dealers back in the days to sell Benelli’s. I bought my s H&K SP-89 and 2 USP’s from them. Got a great deal simply because H&K made them buy so much to get the Benelli’s back then.

Great place to buy anything duck and goose hunting. During goose season they open up like 3:00 am for idiots going hunting, but not having what they needed.
    Guess they are in the right place for that.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    For all I know the farm land been sold and it's a subdivision were people complain about goose shit on everything! That's what ended up in the prime hunting areas back home.
    And we built concrete streets on top of all the best farm land.

But no, Eagle Lake is pretty well deserted for now. I used to drive through it to get to Columbus and I-10. Always wanted to stop and look around.

Waldotallboy64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2020
    Lubbock
    Had to get outta town, stretch the legs. So I checked this place out. Very small place. But a ton of stuff! And busy!! Kinda felt a little overwhelmed, but in a good way. No great deals. Plenty of rifles/shotguns. Only a few pistols. For the current times, good selection of ammo. No great deals, but they had it. Gunsmith area. Ton of fishing stuff. Three different people asked if they could help me. Seemed friendly. I would go back.

Top Bottom