• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Reeves is not a phony like Alec Baldwin. He works out and trains with guns. Knows his stuff. I think all of the actual shooting is cg or Reeves has better hearing aids than I have.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Saw it today. That’s a long time to sit in a theater; there’s also a JW4 themed cocktail called The Continental that’s licensed at some theaters.

I couldn’t imagine paying movie theater prices for a splash of bourbon, so I passed.

Of note, Blanton’s made a significant appearance in the film. I’m guessing BT will continue to limit retail distribution of Blanton’s now.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Planning on going Tuesday to a matinee which is 6 bucks. Of course a popcorn will be $20 and $10 for a Coke.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Saw it today. That’s a long time to sit in a theater; there’s also a JW4 themed cocktail called The Continental that’s licensed at some theaters.

I couldn’t imagine paying movie theater prices for a splash of bourbon, so I passed.

Of note, Blanton’s made a significant appearance in the film. I’m guessing BT will continue to limit retail distribution of Blanton’s now.

We saw it at the EVO in Schertz so we were able to recline in comfy seats and have dinner. It kind of helped with such a long flick.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Ready for JW #5, take a listen to Film Express channel. Spoilers on JW#4 if you haven't seen it (John speaks 384 words in 4th movie).

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Did JW 4 advance the whole "world run by assassins" sub plot, or did it just leave a bunch of loose ends like the last 3?

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I want to watch it at the theater. Love the giant screen and the sound up really loud.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Went to see it last night. Crazy non-stop action like the others. Felt like John was showing his age a bit in this one.

It was entertaining and non-stop action like the others. Love the heated seats at Strike N Reel. Def glad I watched at a theatre.

Those shotgun shells he mentioned in the interview are awesome!

Top Bottom