Military Camp

Jail break from the PRK! Glad to be in Texas and 'Merica!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazyCobraManTim

Whiskey Baby
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Keller, TX

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Double Whammy - I loved The Empire Strikes Back (my fav of the only movies that mattered...well Star Wars was good, so was Rogue One). And I had to watch Die Hard Sunday on the couch with the fire going since I've had soooo many Welcome To the Party Pal greetings! Ahh....good flick after all these years!

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Not sure that you would be recognized from Off Topic there, but I have seen your name around in some other sections. I've been on there for over a Decade.

I'll DM you it. Opsec ya know.
    None of this DM stuff. Out yourself :)
    Welcome. Moved the family out in 2017 and am so thankful. Make sure you sever all ties with PRK. Also, make sure you rid yourself of the CA DMV otherwise they will haunt you.
    Good choice in caliber, 6.8spc. One of my favorites.

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Frontier Battalion
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    None of this DM stuff. Out yourself :)
    Welcome. Moved the family out in 2017 and am so thankful. Make sure you sever all ties with PRK. Also, make sure you rid yourself of the CA DMV otherwise they will haunt you.
    Good choice in caliber, 6.8spc. One of my favorites.
    I did change my address a few months back, was already here for almost a year. Did not realize it was a thing when you LEAVE. lol My S/N is around here somewhere, you gotta do some sluething!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    download.jpeg

CLPierce

Waxahachie TX FFL
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2022
    Waxahachie TX
    I did change my address a few months back, was already here for almost a year. Did not realize it was a thing when you LEAVE. lol My S/N is around here somewhere, you gotta do some sluething!
    Welcome, I moved about 8 months ago.
    You have to change the address for the vehicles also, I changed my address for my DL to Texas. But have received collection notices for the vehicles. They want you to input the last registration fee per vehicle to update they are out of state online. I just wait for the collection notice then write on the back registered in Texas with the date and mail it back. Its a hassle

And to imagine that California claims to be the tech leader but the DMV is still operating in the 70s

Top Bottom