• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    CBS 62 Detroit's facebook page is littered with people, like myself, telling them to fire that asshole chuck and keep April Moss. I think more brave men (and mostly women apparently) need to stand up in the media and start outing this propaganda machine bullcrap we're enduring.

Every current major news network - NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, FOX - they all need their "reporters" "editors" and producers fired. Every. Last. One. Start from scratch. Investigative journalism is a dead art in the main stream, and they declare real investigative journalists - like James O'Keefe to be frauds and liars, projecting their own filth onto the real reporters.

But its all part of the system that keeps the "us vs them" and class system in place, so its unlikely to change.

wmullis0

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2018
    Nc
    Newish guy, more like phuktard. You know, posting once a year is a good idea for you. See ya in 2023 since you posted 2 times this year already.

Yeah because I don’t run my mouth off about things I don’t know about… like your butt buddy Baboon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wmullis0

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2018
    Nc
    You're not allowed to use the computer much, are you?

If used you used a computer in the last 3 years for something other than hooking up with other men, you would know who project veritas is and what the have don’t for political correctness, crooked politicians ands exposing the lying media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I, and apparently others, happen to disagree with the same folks as him.

Jesus, all I have heard for years is " nobody will speak up". And when they start to, they get hung out to dry and called names. Well dammit, if that is how they are treated when they do, why the hell should they.
    Then when someone points it out, they get treated the same way.
    Are you mad it wasn't you that spoke up? I ain't seen you do squat but gripe.
    Gripe if they do something, gripe if they don't.
    Hell, I don't blame people for not posting more often if that's how they get treated.
    Y'all want to threaten to kick me off too?

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Who threatens to kick who off. I just said he must not like it her being such a knob polisher. Not exactly making friends.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yeah,,,,,not the way 'all came across. Anywhere in this thread. Even to members in "good standing".
    I know most of the mods. If you have that much of a problem with someone, report them. They will take appropriate action. Of that, I have NO doubts. Even against me if it's called for.
    Given the way some in this thread tend to treat people that don't agree with them, y'all might take a look in a mirror before you start pointing fingers and making innuendos about longevity of membership.

Don't like their posts, ignore them. Those that deserve a ban will show it soon enough and the mods will act. Personally, I'm surprised that several in this thread are even still here to post in it.
    Tonight' I'm tired and short tempered. Don't like my opinion, tough. Suck it up buttercup. Why should anyone care about your opinion when you don't seem to care about other's.
    Y'all know where the ignore button is......use it or don't.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Yeah,,,,,not the way 'all came across. Anywhere in this thread. Even to members in "good standing".
    I know most of the mods. If you have that much of a problem with someone, report them. They will take appropriate action. Of that, I have NO doubts. Even against me if it's called for.
    Given the way some in this thread tend to treat people that don't agree with them, y'all might take a look in a mirror before you start pointing fingers and making innuendos about longevity of membership.

Don't like their posts, ignore them. Those that deserve a ban will show it soon enough and the mods will act. Personally, I'm surprised that several in this thread are even still here to post in it.
    Tonight' I'm tired and short tempered. Don't like my opinion, tough. Suck it up buttercup. Why should anyone care about your opinion when you don't seem to care about other's.

Ones opinion wasn't the issue, iirc without rereading everything, the noob was being a tad bit obtuse to say the least. Not the first time a noob got called on such crap and wont be the last. I'm sure hell either be able to take that which he gives and get over it or implode.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

I simply made a humorous remark about his low post count, and he decided to make a personal attack on me that was uncalled for. And yes, I reported his post and will let the Mods deal with him.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Can we get back on the topic of talking about and posting pictures of the hot reporter?

1624451960574.png

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Brave CBS Insider April Moss THREATENED with Termination After Project Veritas Announcement

My initial reaction is that he's right about it being selfish. The most upright thing would have been for these reporters to put that info out on their own personal channels instead of on their employer's time.

However after thinking about it more, these "news" organizations don't deserve that respect. They would have no problems surprising someone and shoving a camera or microphone in the face of someone just trying to do their job, so it is perfectly acceptable to treat them the way they'd treat others.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    This last guy doesn't work for a news network, but for Hasbro toys... so, he didn't have much choice where to go.

Top Bottom