• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    @Sam7sf just had to let me shoot his Jericho at Axxe's place, so now my wallet is lighter and I have one too. :p

Mine's an older one, and is most likely Israeli police surplus. It's SAO with polygonal rifling, and made by IMI, so it's pre 2005. To say this thing is a sweet shooter is an understatement. Between the heft (2.3 lb) and the low bore axis, It is very soft shooting. The SAO trigger is light with just a little bit of creep. I've played around with it a little bit, and it seems pretty darn accurate. I had no problems hitting steel at 25 yards, and it made some fairly nice groups at about 10 yards. With some more trigger time with it, I think I'll be able to get those groups nice and tight.

I found some spare mags that work great with it. The 17rd Mec Gar CZ-75 mags fit correctly, and lock back the slide reliably from what I have seen so far. I have noticed that if you insert a loaded Mec Gar mag with even a little authority, the slide drops. I don't know if it's supposed to do that or not, but it doesn't seem to cause any issues, so fuggit. I consider that a feature. :laughing: It doesn't really do that with the factory mag.

I'm happy with the gun. It was able to get it from Atlantic Firearms for $450, but it looks like they sold out of that option already. The ones they have left are either far more expensive, or are the polymer framed version. Thanks Sam7sf for turning me on to how nice these guns are.

3fcbbe69551ccc2a7d59cfed8623babf.jpg
    Texas SOT

Last edited:
    Top Bottom