• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    He has as good a chance as HildaBeast does. In fact if they hooked up I doubt they get enough votes that if converted into gasoline it would not power a pizz ants motor scooter around his ant hill...

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    He won’t get ANY support from me. He is pathetic. Got spanked by Obama in that debate when Russia came-up. He sat there stunned and had no come back.

Weak candidate and cannot speak to most Americans. If that was the case, he would have won.

RINO through and through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Last I heard four states had already canceled their primaries, so he’s down those states. Not sure how effective he really thinks he’d be at primarying but he seems to think it’s worth a shot.

Rush mentioned Romney had been putting his support behind someone else but had recently started contacting major donors inquiring about running himself instead.

All of this from the guy who helped change convention rules so Ron Paul would be denied delegates.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Romney, the RINO, has the same chance against the POTUS in the primaries as I would have: NONE WHATEVER.

He's a DUNCE to even try that foolishness.

yours, satx

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Pfft....not a chance. Romney doesn't now, nor has ever wanted to be president. He could have walked into the White House in '12, but gave up with 2-4 weeks left to go while up in the polls for reasons I'll never understand, but have suspicions about. Refused to bring up Benghazi when Obama and his minions were lying through their teeth about it. He wanted Obama to get a 2nd term, at least by his actions.

Just another elitist globalist douche who despises Trump's America first philosophy. He just wants to be relevant, but not responsible for shit. Not everyone does, but at least GOP primary voters get it.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    20191005_192026.jpg

Attachments

• 20191005_192026.jpg
      20191005_192026.jpg
      57.5 KB · Views: 358

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    Regardless of what you think of Trump; Trump has an appeal to the “common men and women” who make this country great! Hence, Kasich and Romney and all the other NeverTrumpers cannot persuade those same people who voted for Trump. IMHO, they don’t have any appeal. The cool calm collected approach won’t work.

Trump persona and straight talk (crudeness notwithstanding) is what appeals to these voters who have been disenfranchised all these years. His brow-beating and force of nature has put these “elitists”in their place.

To sum it up, Trump says what I am thinking. And there you have it. Exactly what is needed. So when he say BULLSHIT the other day, I had the same response.

It is all BULLSHIT! Drain the swamp!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom