406078_420287304720173_1506076013_n.jpg
      57.5 KB · Views: 171

Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    Doesn't matter what fish it is, those areas stink. Sorry bad joke.

But seriously it makes sense in voting & crime rate. In my 28 years of living in smaller towns, never did I once have the same concern for my daily safety before moving to Houston.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    It's really a red herring. There's higher crime in densely populated areas.... that also tend to go liberal.

True, but if you want to have a laugh, go look at the crime statistics back to the early '60s. You notice crime in the US rise dramatically around 1968.

Guns don't kill people. Apparently hippies do.

graveytrain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Central Texas
    Then what's the deal with that area in north Arizona? Lots of tourists shoot it out in the grand canyon

They like to hear the echos. Hello, I am new here. I was wondering if anyone was talking about or knew that several Texas legislators submitted the "Second Amendment Preservation Act" before the house in Austin? I think 10 other states have had similar legislation pending. It's pretty direct about not enforcing any gun or ammo restrictions from the Congress or executive order that violate the 2nd amendment with fines and jail time for fed agents trying to enforce them. Just wondering if anybody had heard of this, too.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    They like to hear the echos. Hello, I am new here. I was wondering if anyone was talking about or knew that several Texas legislators submitted the "Second Amendment Preservation Act" before the house in Austin? I think 10 other states have had similar legislation pending. It's pretty direct about not enforcing any gun or ammo restrictions from the Congress or executive order that violate the 2nd amendment with fines and jail time for fed agents trying to enforce them. Just wondering if anybody had heard of this, too.

Yup. Old news.

Top Bottom