Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Hmmm. I don't know offhand. I know it was in the past at various universities.

The ISSF schedule doesn't show anything other than major events. Club-level shooting isn't even noted, at least that I can see.

As a mod, it's very irregular for me to do this, but have you asked at targettalk.org? Those are good folks over there.

Orionsic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2022
    Houston
    Ive been an active member on target talk for 12 years. Gauging how active folks are with competition, seems like most people here are here just to shoot not compete. Thanks for the insight

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Ive been an active member on target talk for 12 years. Gauging how active folks are with competition, seems like most people here are here just to shoot not compete. Thanks for the insight
    Pretty accurate insight. There are some who compete, but the majority of us just shoot/hunt.

I “compete” from November through February and sometimes into early March with some weekend “competitive” shooting throughout the rest of the year.
    I am scored on how much wild game goes in a 21 cubic foot freezer.
    I generally do OK.
    91C60B48-3E8D-41C8-B2F2-C2ED2D0108FC.jpeg

Orionsic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2022
    Houston
    Pretty accurate insight. There are some who compete, but the majority of us just shoot/hunt.

I “compete” from November through February and sometimes into early March with some weekend “competitive” shooting throughout the rest of the year.
    I am scored on how much wild game goes in a 21 cubic foot freezer.
    I generally do OK. View attachment 347376
    That looks fantastic… My wife’s pregnant and at that stage where she doesn’t like the smell of meat. I could use a good ribeye!

Top Bottom