• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    MrRedneck reported this thread and said I should ban myself ... that would be like dividing by zero, and I'm pretty sure the world would collapse.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Texas makes its own wines. I see no reason why Texas wine shouldn't be served at a Texas rodeo. I'd prefer seeing people drink that than Cerveza which helps the economy of a country which is essentially our enemy.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Texas makes its own wines. I see no reason why Texas wine shouldn't be served at a Texas rodeo. I'd prefer seeing people drink that than Cerveza which helps the economy of a country which is essentially our enemy.

I know where a wine orchard is around the Ft. Stockton. Tried to varmit hunt there one time, but they wouldnt let me.

gringogigante

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    Richardson
    whiskey-ambassador.jpg

Wow! That dude's about to have a very bad day. Talk about hangovers.....jeez

jedwil

2d Amendment Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Hilll Country
    A couple of years ago, the wife and I went to watch the son-in-law do his calf roping thing at the Bandera Rodeo. We were in the bleachers when some young(20ish) female tourists from England sat in the row below us. Their first and last rodeo, I suspect. They kept commenting on the inhumanity of it all and how the animals were being abused. I finally had enough of the whining and told them all that that's what we do in Texas----we abuse them and then "eat 'em". They left pretty promptly..

Top Bottom