Patriot Mobile

Is it just me, or notice a reverse-correlation in Obi-Wan Kenobi, Episode 3? (The Law Abiding D's, vs. The Lawless R's?)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Here4TheChix

All the things...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2022
    Smith County
    I seemed to have picked up on a reverse-correlation in Obi-Wan Kenobi, Episode 3, of an ignorant person, portrayed as a helpful ignorant farmer driving what appears to be a futuristic-farm-truck equiv., mindlessly supports The Empire, by default... Stating something like there needs to be law and order, and is okay with draconian-control.

Is it just me that watched, and thought this?:
    It appeared to me that they are trying to poke fun of Farmers, and those who side away from the Empire (Republicans) as the unlawful, when the Empire acts like they are constantly making their own rules/laws as they go (killing, looting, like Democrats [ANTI-FA supporting, Hitlery Clinton defending, Jeffery Epstein apologists, supporting things like literal draconian commie-state gun laws, and loving ATF and EPA Over-Reach too]).

Even if I am reading too much into it, it just seems like some people get their wires crossed in which people get away with being lawless, and unjust in actions.

(Please move this if needed MODs, I can never find a place for Off-Topic stuff, when there is no Topic for it.
    This seemed the appropriate place... "Off-Topic->Politics")
    DK Firearms

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    I think it is the same analogy as Nazi Germany in the 30s and 40s. Look at how all the officers and troopers follow orders without regard to moral consequence. And most of the people just comply because they are not strong enough to rebel.

As Chief Bryant said in "Blade Runner" - "You know the score, pal. You're not cop, you're little people!".

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1670088187974.png

Top Bottom