Is having a hot ass wife a requirement to race in NASCAR?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • berto40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Houston
    Jerry Springer said it best on the Hassellhoff Roast..."I'm not very good looking, but I'm rich as shit!"....as he was hitting on some cute chick in the audience!!!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Is having a hot ass wife a requirement to race in NASCAR?

It's because the guys have lots of money and there is a good chance the old man will die early to leave the wife well fixed. It's reasonable behavior if you understand the reason.

Flash

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    IF YOU GOT THE MONEY, YOU GET THE HONEY.

It's not all good, however. No matter how good she looks right now, somebody, somewhere is tired of putting up with her shit.

Flash

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    No matter how good she looks right now, somebody, somewhere is tired of putting up with her shit.
    +1 to that...

I've had more than my fair share of hot women, but I wouldn't want be be in the same car with them on a long drive let alone married to them. Big gal's treat you best, lol

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    +1 to that...

I've had more than my fair share of hot women, but I wouldn't want be be in the same car with them on a long drive let alone married to them. Big gal's treat you best, lol

Shade in the summer and heat in the winter...

No amount of "pretty" on the outside can make up for what's missing on the inside...or the deep down bitch...depending on the women!

As our dear friend Willie put it..."I aint never gone to bed with an ugly women, but I sure woke up with a few..."

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Mr Saylor. You're not kin to Sid Saylor are you?

Good question ... I have no clue. That's my Grandpa's (dad) side of the family and everybody that knew that information is either dead, or getting up there in age quite a bit. I'll have to mention it to my mom and see if she's dug any of that stuff up in her genealogy stuff.

As far as known "famous" people, my mom has traced it back farther than the American Revolution, which she got into the D.A.R. (Daughters of the American Revolution) with was Patrick Henry (Give me Liberty, or Give me Death).

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Good question ... I have no clue. That's my Grandpa's (dad) side of the family and everybody that knew that information is either dead, or getting up there in age quite a bit. I'll have to mention it to my mom and see if she's dug any of that stuff up in her genealogy stuff.

As far as known "famous" people, my mom has traced it back farther than the American Revolution, which she got into the D.A.R. (Daughters of the American Revolution) with was Patrick Henry (Give me Liberty, or Give me Death).

I've got a few old movies with Sid in them. Would be interesting to know. He was funny. Wanna buy a lightning rod? LOL I love the old westerns. The older the better.

Good guy wins every time, gets the girl, etc. The cowboys all sang in harmony. Heck, even the bad guys cound sing sometimes!

Yippie tie yayeeeeeee... Cow Patty,
    She rode into town to find the man who killed her daddy.....
    Yippie tie yayeeeeeee... Cow Patty!

Top Bottom