Join TexasGunTalk

Is America Heading Towards Another Civil War?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by easy rider, Jun 15, 2019.

1. WT_Foxtrot

WT_Foxtrot Active Member

Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Totally ridiculous to throw in the latest insane individual who represents no one and has no meaning and no bearing on this discussion, which is much broader than the odd sicko and more about the demise of the Union brought on by the erosion of rights and what could happen should they continue.

But of course I'm sure you already knew that. Never let a good crisis go to waste, right?

roadrunner, Southpaw, birddog and 3 others like this.
  2. Sublime

Sublime Active Member

Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    What we got here is a failure to communicate. I don't like it any more than you men (and woman).
    I don't need your civil war.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sam7sf, HKShooter65 and BillFairbanks like this.
  3. avvidclif

avvidclif RFTW 2010

Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Failure to communicate, that's correct. It's difficult to communicate with the social elitist who do not listen. They are privy to the only true way.

karlac likes this.
  4. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Shakin the tree, boss....

5. Dad_Roman

Dad_Roman TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    LOL....Im shakin it here Boss!

Southpaw, ZX9RCAM and BillFairbanks like this.
  6. deemus

deemus my mama says I'm special

Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Some truth here. It's become near impossible to have a civil conversation about politics. The Dens seem more intolerant than ever. I've had two people I consider friends stop talking to me over it.

It could be a full blown panic after Hillary lost. To be honest, I was surprised he won. And I voted for Trump. I suppose there are millions like me who don't tow any party's line, and voted against the crook more than for Trump.

All we can do is vote, especially at the local level.

7. BRD@66

BRD@66 TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    TMI.

8. avvidclif

avvidclif RFTW 2010

Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Personally I voted FOR Trump. What he said resonated for me. The fact of who he was running against made it a no-brainer. When you dig around you will find a lot of great stuff he has done that the MSM won't report, it doesn't fit their agenda. I have never seen such biased reporting that I can remember.

roadrunner, Pops1955, 308nato and 3 others like this.
  9. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I kinda believe he uses Twitter as a deflection tactic to the leftists.

Pops1955, Dad_Roman and 308nato like this.
  10. OLDVET

OLDVET Well-Known

Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    Again, I blame most of our problems on social media and the news media
    There is a story on Google this morning about a model that took nude selfie photos of herself. The photos were hacked. The hacker threatened to expose her if she didn't pay. The model posted the photos on her own to thwart the hacker.

Whoopi Goldberg commented on this on her TV show. She said if you don't want that kind of stuff hacked, then don't take the photos. Common sense right!!

Well the model blasted Whoopi for making her feel bad about herself. Many other social media users chimed in as well. This smells of a model who is looking for attention and to further her career and Facebook followers.

People need to start being responsible for themselves and their actions. The Army taught me self respect and respect for others.

308nato, oldag and toddnjoyce like this.