ARJ Defense ad

Is America Heading Towards Another Civil War?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If you have white skin, you will be really uncomfortable in the coming decades.The anti-white bias is going to get worse and worse
    Yeah, probably will.
    The worst part is, while working at Walmart, the worst anti-white bias I see most is from other whites.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Yeah, probably will.
    The worst part is, while working at Walmart, the worst anti-white bias I see most is from other whites.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

White people making up shortcomings to feel guilty about, and virtue-signaling the world.

Perfectly describes my previous life in advertising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I have been reading a lot of articles and watching a lot of videos where some are alluding to a new civil war in America. Now not all agree on what that may look like or even that it will be a military conflict, but most see, that comment on it, that there is something coming. Myself, I have noticed that the left and right are moving further apart and can't see it continuing without something happening. There are some that, although they believe he will win a second term, Trump will be the last republican president. The democrats have been working towards that for awhile now.

Anyway, I saw this video, and I'm not claiming it's what will happen, just that I found it interesting.

Funny you post this, you will see my extensive commenting on that video.

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Not all leftists are afraid of guns. Many of them, like Antifa, are being paid to stir crap up. In my humble opinion the globalists will push us to civil war. They want the excuse to crush the "civil unrest" and then proceed with a police state that will evolve into a "global solution" to the "American problem"

I do not think it will work, BUT I do think that is their goal.

To that point 2 articles of interest:

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=72029?omhide=true

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=71991?omhide=true

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That's leaning a bit towards conspiracy theories. Not saying there couldn't be forces behind a group, but I wouldn't want to speculate on something that doesn't really offer any real proof of what something or someone may or may not be up to.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Just keep in mind all the "news" outlets would just love it if things escalated. Antifa vs [fill in the blank] is a manufactured dichotomy. Just like their roots in interwar Europe; you were expected to choose between communists or fascists. You don't have to choose either.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Just keep in mind all the "news" outlets would just love it if things escalated. Antifa vs [fill in the blank] is a manufactured dichotomy. Just like their roots in interwar Europe; you were expected to choose between communists or fascists. You don't have to choose either.
    Yes, but didn't the forefathers foresee a need to guard against tyranny?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    That's leaning a bit towards conspiracy theories. Not saying there couldn't be forces behind a group, but I wouldn't want to speculate on something that doesn't really offer any real proof of what something or someone may or may not be up to.

easy rider,

Fyi, numerous "SJW" claim to have been paid up to 300.oo per day by a fund that is owned by George Soros. - Of course, it's quite possible that they are lying.

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    easy rider,

Fyi, numerous "SJW" claim to have been paid up to 300.oo per day by a fund that is owned by George Soros. - Of course, it's quite possible that they are lying.

yours, satx
    By "SJW" are you claiming them militants? Not to say it doesn't exist, but I haven't talked to any that claimed being paid, and it's not being widely reported.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County

And you really believe all of the south americans just all of a sudden decided to immigrate. No outside influence or help at all???

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    And you really believe all of the south americans just all of a sudden decided to immigrate. No outside influence or help at all???
    I believe a lot of that is due to rhetoric from the left, like 'open borders', 'free medical' and 'families welcome'.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    You can thank Beto for that. They found evidence that a chunk of his campaign money from his Senate election went to fund pre-paid visa cards that were handed out in Central America. The media didn't cover it, but a local news source found it.

Here is a link to Project VERITAS showing some of the evidence:
    https://www.projectveritasaction.com/2018/11/01/beto/

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    By "SJW" are you claiming them militants? Not to say it doesn't exist, but I haven't talked to any that claimed being paid, and it's not being widely reported.

easy rider,

Out of curiosity, HOW MANY people do you know who claim to be "Social Justice Warriors"/Antifas/"protestors" who are NOT also "militants"??

As a long-time Teapartier & FReeper "street activist", I know a LARGE number of our opponents from the Metro DC area & they know me.
    (Some of our opponents have actually been foolish enough to show up at our house in Fairfax County, VA & "got to meet" my old "Maxamilla". = Trust me, they didn't enjoy meeting her, as her bite was much worse than her bark.- 2 "militants", who were foolish enough to scale our back fence about 2300, ended up in the ER & then on the custody of FCSD.)

Also, did you really expect the DIMocRATS/RADICAL LEFTIST "main-SLIME media" to admit that Soros & his FAR LEFT coven of HATERS are paying the "demonstrators"??

yours, satx

Top Bottom