Lynx Defense

Is America Heading Towards Another Civil War?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    You're assuming he didn't pass, might those comments not have been used towards a "C" student's accomplishments? And those comments were aimed towards the parents to work on assertiveness with a child.

My remarks regarding the student’s Progress Report were off on a tangent. After re-reading it all and reviewing my own remarks, it appears as if I am completely insane....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    My remarks regarding the student’s Progress Report were off on a tangent. After re-reading it all and reviewing my own remarks, it appears as if I am completely insane....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A man's gotta know his limitations!" :evil:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "There is enough evidence of an organized conspiracy (planned, funded, facilitated) to warrant an investigation utilizing the CIA and Military Intelligence Assets for foreign involvement, and the NSA and FBI for Domestic Criminal Conspiracy and Treason."

You trust these deepstaters?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I think balkanization is likely, but I doubt anyone has the wherewithal to attempt re-unification by force.

Ultimately, I don't give a shit. How is everyone's garden doing?

Last edited:

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Yep. I just had a conversation with the husband to say that we are all too comfortable and even if we are ruled by left wing, are we uncomfortable enough to act offensively? No.

Issues are going to have to be critical enough that I can no longer function in order to actually put my life at risk regarding a direct attack to change the regime (as opposed to rejecting laws and rules in civic disobedience). I’d have to be pretty uncomfortable. And certainly, we are all way too comfortable to create chaos.
    If you have white skin, you will be really uncomfortable in the coming decades.The anti-white bias is going to get worse and worse

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Dad_Roman,

Just think you will soon be a member of a REALLY small minority group: The Back, Blue & Green minority.
    (After my fall getting out of the shower a month ago, I had some REALLY colorful bruises & strawberries, where there was no skin left, too. = OUCH.)

CHUCKLE, satx

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom