• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    2 memorials for jogger killed near Tuloso-Midway H.S. » Corpus Christi Caller-Times

Jogger struck, killed by vehicle in front of Tuloso-Midway H.S. Tuesday » Corpus Christi Caller-Times

Please pray for Johnny Ramos and his family.. killed in his prime while doing his morning jog....he left behind a 7yr little girl... He did two tours in Iraq before being wounded. He was aslo a voltunteer firefighter while stuyding for his EMT/paramedic degree at the local community college. I knew this man personally. He always had a smile and always was eager to help others......
    RIP Johnny....
    Capitol Armory ad

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    He must have been really special. Thank you for your service sir.
    My condolences to family and friends.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm sorry to hear it. Our prayers are with his family and friends. For some reason this really pisses me off. I understand unavoidable shit happens, but still. Just like with firearm negligence, too many people don't know how to handle their business behind the wheel of a vehicle, and people end up dying because of it.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Something similar just happened in Virginia. Guys doing morning PT on base struck by soldier who dropped cell phone while driving and struck them while trying to pick back up. 1 dead and a couple injured.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    "The driver of the SUV lost control of the vehicle driving up on the sidewalk striking a fire hydrant, light pole and a jogger near the schoolís parking lot. "
    WTH? I hope the driver had a seizure or something. Odds are more likely texting or something. What a tragic and ironic way for a hero to die. You never know when your time will be up.

Chupacabra Hunter, I am sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace and the rest of his family and friends find peace as well.

Top Bottom