• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    There was a picture day before yesterday of a pile of rubble and the rocket motor was laying in it.

The whole denial is fairly laughable actually if it wasnt such a tragedy.

Was there someone on that plane that the Deep State needed to get rid of? They even had a guy up very late at night taking a video of the missile leaving the ground and striking the plane. The guy just happened to be up late with his camera at the precise moment of the firing. A Ukrainian involved in Crowdstrike and the 2016 election?

Almost forgot, there were reports that this wasn't the only commercial flight that left the airport that night. Just Sayin.

Last edited:

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Probably more like someone the Iranians didn't want leaving the country.

It sounds like the Iran regime stuttering because they were trying to figure out why one of their missiles was fired. They had the airport open for other flights, why this one? The Deep State ops happen without the regime knowledge leaving a lot of people scratching their heads.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Was there someone on that plane that the Deep State needed to get rid of? They even had a guy up very late at night taking a video of the missile leaving the ground and striking the plane. The guy just happened to be up late with his camera at the precise moment of the firing. A Ukrainian involved in Crowdstrike and the 2016 election?

Almost forgot, there were reports that this wasn't the only commercial flight that left the airport that night. Just Sayin.
    No there's been no name/connection conspiracy's put out there that Ive seen.

Seems most aboard were student age-ish. Been several videos at this point.

I saw a schedule of the day, roughly 12 flights if I had to guess. This one was the last flight of the day, I believe, and I heard it had a 1 hour delay to throw it pretty far off schedule.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013

https://www.flyuia.com/uk/en/news/2020/flight-ps752-passenger-list

Passenger of plane shot down in Iran was CEO of SkyAviaTrans (Company supplying arms in Libya)

706bbebd2457ca37863aa1cc69fc7f91.jpg

bae3d26f6a623f3f2389345d3dc8c3b6.jpg

https://uawire.org/ukrainian-plane-destroyed-by-drones-in-libya
    https://www.addresslibya.co/en/archives/52221

And from anon dogs there is this:

“THIS IS MUCH BIGGER THAN WE KNOW!

Of the 176 passengers killed...112 were 'QUICKLY' returning too Canada...Of the 112 returning to Canada, 57 held Canadian Passports!”

NOTE: Most were in the Academic community with PHD's = Scientist.

TRAINED AND EDUCATED IN CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES!

Most of these passengers worked on the "Black Sites" under guidance of the CIA!

Canada was used as a covert location to train and educate them and too hide their activities.

THEY WERE BUILDING THE NUCLEAR SITES!

(The dead tell no tales)”

Don’t have any links to back this one up. Quote was posted on another site. Take it for what it’s worth.

Attachments

• 706bbebd2457ca37863aa1cc69fc7f91.jpg
      706bbebd2457ca37863aa1cc69fc7f91.jpg
      18.8 KB · Views: 246
    • bae3d26f6a623f3f2389345d3dc8c3b6.jpg
      bae3d26f6a623f3f2389345d3dc8c3b6.jpg
      34 KB · Views: 288

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    No there's been no name/connection conspiracy's put out there that Ive seen.

Seems most aboard were student age-ish. Been several videos at this point.

I saw a schedule of the day, roughly 12 flights if I had to guess. This one was the last flight of the day, I believe, and I heard it had a 1 hour delay to throw it pretty far off schedule.

An interesting passenger list with Bio's described.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GJV0bd_DfnQ/

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Watch the video.
    I dont like rabbit holes. They are dark and stinky and leave your unprotected ars sticking in the air.

On another note, atheists and conspiracy cultist are as religious extreemist like as Iranian terrorists are.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    So our deep state shot down the plane and that's why the Iranians acted confused about how it happened at first, but then our deep state convinced the Iranians to admit they did it? Seems a bit of a stretch...

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Hey, I didn't make the video, I just attached it. You have to make up your own minds or do some research to convince yourself one-way or the other.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Amateur. Trump pulled the trigger from the bathroom in the situation room thru a Twitter post and Stuxnet virus.

By the way, he launched and targeted the ballistic missiles fired earlier in the night.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I wonder if he would like to amend any of the following;

HKSHOOTER65 SAID...
    Point being...
    The attack was done, one must presume, under the guise of saving American lives and protecting American interests.
    A noble and meaningful endeavor.

Let me assert that last week there were a certain number of Iranians who had the attitude that they should make peace with America and enter the world stage as an influential power. Call then the Left.
    And:
    Let me additionally assert that there were ,last week, a certain number of Iranians who had the attitude that they should make war with America at all costs. Call them the Right.
    Trump may have a plan, though he gives us nary a hint as to what he is trying to accomplish by the killing of a revered high leader.

My fear is that innumerable moderate Iranians and their like-minded men and women around the globe have been shifted abruptly to the right.

I would dearly admire Mr. Trump's taking to TV and making a national statement to explain himself.

We shall see.

Have we seen yet? More importantly did he see?
    Why are you making my ignore button ineffective?

Top Bottom