• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    Spreadsheets for both ammo and guns. I don't use excel as I don't have Microsoft office but use Apache Open Office which functions the same way for the most part. And it'll open up excel docs. I don't keep a round count but on the firearm sheet has a column for modifications/accessories.
    Capitol Armory ad

Guns308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2022
    Abilene
    I use Google sheets, its another spreadsheet program that I can access on any device all the time. I have several pages to mine, this is the main page heading. I also have a page for ammo, the Wife's guns, accessories, all accessories on each gun, and optics/mounts. I track things like sold guns, rounds on hand and goals for ammo counts values of guns with all the extras each one has, totals spent,.... all sorts of stuff. I keep a different folder with pics of my guns. I have heard that short videos describing the accessories and guns with you reading the serial and model is better but haven't got around to that yet. That will be a chore for a retired person I bet!
    Firearm InventoryBelonging to xxxxxx or family where noted
    BrandModelDetailsCaliberSerial NumberPurch. YrProd DatePurchased fromPurchase PriceGun ValueValue - CostGun+ExtrasNotesHolsters/AccessoriesLocation Stored/Loaded or NotSight typeGifted but hereBequeath to, then toBrandModel

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I used a program I downloaded over twenty years ago which includes information of description, purchase price, dealer, current value, photo. Program name is Gun Safe.

Top Bottom