• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Make sure those top allen screws stay tight, but not too tight or you will crack that top "rail" or whatever its called. It may be that I usually will take that rail off when cleaning it, but we have to tighten down the screws after about 75 rounds (hers) and about 25 for mine (its started getting loose quickly on mine-necessitating the purchase of a new pistol, should have stayed with the Buckmark but I wanted that fiber sight like my M&Ps). If its too loose and you put a round through it will crack that rail and F up your barrel.

Positives:
    *Your buckmark will go throw 10s of thousands of rounds.
    *buckmark CS is pretty good. They fixed the rail and supplied a new target barrel for the wife at no charge. They also did it quickly. They also replaced another rail that cracked when I tightened it too much, again no charge (this includes installing the sights too).
    *really freaking accurate, including just the base camper.

Negatives:
    *screws coming loose.
    *sometimes the first time racking the slide is difficult for some reason. Not good for the wife who has weak hands (but not so weak she can't provide mental motivation via bat).
    *if you rapid fire more than 4 rounds in a second the springs can't keep up. But then again you won't care because you are having fun. :)
    ARJ Defense ad

Top Bottom