• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Supermarket in NYC apparently burned down after electric scooter caught fire. We all have these batteries in our home.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Supermarket in NYC apparently burned down after electric scooter caught fire. We all have these batteries in our home.
    There is a federal regulation on the size of batteries you can bring onto an airplane. Many laptop makers could put a significantly larger/longer lasting battery in laptops but due to the risk of them exploding and burning on an airplane, they can't. Thats always frustrated me since I refuse to fly anymore; if I want a laptop with a battery twice as big I can't have one because someone could take it on an airplane.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Thankfully power efficiency has improved, and your laptop battery will actually last a day or two now.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Because of the cost for replacement batteries on EVs, any accident damage that does anything to the battery insurance companies total the car. Also I read that the old gas guzzlers are being shipped to Africa.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Because of the cost for replacement batteries on EVs, any accident damage that does anything to the battery insurance companies total the car. Also I read that the old gas guzzlers are being shipped to Africa.
    Screw them, says the libtards.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HD-Ghost

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2023
    Houston
    One topic of discussion I've never heard is how do these batteries react to water? With all the flooding going on across the country, inquiring minds want to know.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    One topic of discussion I've never heard is how do these batteries react to water? With all the flooding going on across the country, inquiring minds want to know.
    Heavy electrolysis to the batteries and everything metal around them: Tavarish's latest McLaren restoration has a super corroded battery but that was salt water for a few days. It'll come as no surprise, but batteries and water generally do not mix. If an ICE car gets totaled in a flood with a black mark on its title forever, so do EV's.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom