• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    up yours, punk. Ive forgotten more about guns and shooting than you'll ever learn.

This is the second time I've seen you make this boast. Do you even realize you're bragging that you've forgotten a great deal of what you supposedly knew? You're telling us you have massive gaps in your knowledge and it makes you feel mighty.

By the looks of most of the 'expertise' you've graced us with, you've filled in those knowledge gaps with information gleaned from Hollywood and video games. And the tough guy act isn't going to get you anywhere with this crowd, so you should probably just drop it.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    15070151.gif

AdioSS

I’m no Newb
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    with the .25. with the mag out of the gun. why? as long as the chamber's empty, you can dryfire it. Anyway, he' feels something is "off" about the way it's pointing. holding the gun motionless (:-) in a one hand point at belt level, he moves his head down to where he can look thru the sights (TRY that sometime! ) and notices that the gun is pointing a bit 'high'. He therefore concludes that this is due to the difference in weight, caused by the removal of the 2 ozs of ammo and the mag. :-) The Jetfire weighs just 10 ozs, you know! :-) He had removed the 'too-thick" stock panels and had simply wrapped the frame with tape. Why bother? There's no loose parts, and the exposed little doddads that catch the slide and move the recoil springs (in their little channels on the frame) might get hung up on the gum from the tape one day.

Bond supposedly carried his .25 in a Berns-martin 'triple draw" shoulder rig, but the BM was made for revolvers. So it would have had to be a very much custom made item. It's been over 50 years since I read those books and i can still remember laughing about the point-shooting bs.
    i thought his .25 auto was NOT a jetfire (but a 418)
    One of my last pistolas that I’ve bought was a Beretta 1919. It got me interested in the old Bond books. The right side grip was missing when it got to me, so I’ve kept it that way. The left side has the trigger bar that could mess up, so I leave the grip on that side instead of trying Bond’s tape.
    9E6A7507-0C0E-42E1-802B-40AA73069DD3.jpeg

Top Bottom