• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Outstanding!

Lesson: Keep a wad of money on you at all times to distract bad guys.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It looked like a good shoot to me. If that girl cared about her safety, she should have left when the GG was getting robbed. Her stupid ass stood there watching knowing fully well the BG had a gun. The GG's decision to use her as cover when he was drawing was a brilliant move.

Last edited:

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    I am speechless. You think the two cops trying to arrest the armed man in Barton rouge are guilty, but this guy who had the option to just keep walking away did a good shoot. Is the uniform that causes your bias?

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The difference is that the BG here had a gun in his hand, pointing it at the officer, and was an immediate threat to everyone around him. And no, for the umpteenth time, I never said that those cops in Baton Rouge were guilty of anything, and only an idiot with no reading comprehension skills would think I did. I argued against those that clearly took a side before hardly any evidence was released for us to see, and that includes people on both sides of the issue.

You may return to being speechless. :)

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    All the evidence anyone needed was in the second video.

For the record I think both were good shoots. If I had to choose which was the better shoot I'd go with the two who were in uniform.

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    He went behind her because he was getting a better look at her ass. Those jeans are painted on, and she ain't that bad. In all seriousness, good shoot. I counted 4 shots. If I had any critiques, they would be: don't back away in the direction of all the people, you don't know what's behind you, could have tripped or been an accomplice; going from one-handed shooting to two-handed back to one-handed while backing away. Either way, he got the job done and actually did a pretty damn good job of doing it. Good thinking and actions in a shitty situation.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    All the evidence anyone needed was in the second video.

For the record I think both were good shoots. If I had to choose which was the better shoot I'd go with the two who were in uniform.

The poorly lit video that showed very little of what was actually happening? Oh wait, that's how all the videos of that incident were. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom