SOLD In Iowa (will ship): Ruger collector’s edition 10/22 w/binary trigger, 110-rd drum mag, threaded barrel— only if you love ‘Merica!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    $425 (firm) shipped to your FFL. Payment by USPS money order (or personal check if you are very well known TGT member)

I’ll remove this ad when I get a bid on GunBroker. PM me with any questions.

This rifle in very very good condition… one minor scuff mark (see pic) Bought this new a few years ago and shot it just a few times.

Everything operates perfectly and if you don’t know about binary triggers… they can be toggled to/from ‘binary mode’ and ‘normal‘ semi-auto mode… and even can be toggled to safe at anytime (even in the middle of a binary mode trigger pull)

Ruger 10/22 Collectors Series #4 with Franklin Armory Binary trigger, threaded barrel and 110-rd drum magazine!

Only for those in free states and who love ‘Merica!!!!

What a combo! Binary trigger, 110-rd GSG 10/22 drum magazine, threaded barrel and American flag stock!

This collectible Ruger 10/22 is packed with a lot of extra features and accessories. This rifle features a threaded barrel 1/2x28, adjustable ghost ring sights, picatinny rail for mounting optics, and of course the star spangled stock.

In addition to the binary trigger, the rifle also has an extended mag release installed and an upgraded bolt release. All original parts (trigger parts, bolt release, mag release) are included as well… should you ever want to return it to stock condition.

Accessories include the original box and manual as well as 10 round magazine, $25 certificate/coupon for shop Ruger, sticker, "VOTE" button, decorative metal sign, decals, cable lock, thread protector, rifle sling and allen wrench for adjusting the ghost ring sight.

Manual for Franklin Armory Binary trigger included.

Manual for 110-rd drum magazine included.

Shipping
    • I use shipmygun.com to ship to your FFL (UPS 2nd day air)
    • Your FFL must accept shipments from individuals
    • If your FFL is not yet on shipmygun.com list of approved FFLs… (it’s easy to check) please have your FFL send their license to support@shipmygun.com

IMG_9114.jpeg
    IMG_9122.jpeg
    IMG_9123.jpeg
    IMG_9118.jpeg
    IMG_9119.jpeg
    IMG_9120.jpeg
    IMG_9116.jpeg
    IMG_9124.jpeg
    IMG_9125.jpeg
    IMG_9128.jpeg

Top Bottom