Join TexasGunTalk

Impeachment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldag, Jan 24, 2020.

1. candcallen

candcallen Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Dems are done. Trumps people destroyed the case in a couple hours and some dem senators are floating the aquit idea.

On to the next attempt. I'm sure people will be pissed at the shit they floated about not letting him get to the election.

We shall see.

jordanmills and Dad_Roman like this.
  2. Younggun

Younggun Ginger Avenger TGT Supporter Admin

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Turns out some recordings were leaked that are supposed to prove that Trump has been trying to get Ukraine to influence the election even longer than previously thought. In fact, they show that he was trying to attack Biden’s campaign before he even announced he was running!

The leftist actually think this is more evidence against Trump, despite the fact that it shows he was concerned about Ukraine corruption and Biden’s presidential campaign had nothing to do with it. They leaked recordings that destroy their own case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. lbbf

lbbf Member

Nov 30, 2017
    Lake Jackson
    This right here is how Dems work. They tell the general public the same crap over and over again and the average Joe buys into it.
    George Carlin had the quote, "Think of how dumb the average American is. Now remember half of them are dumber than that!"

4. Antares

Antares Active Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Well Romney is still talking about voting for witnesses. Republicans should do what the democraps do and say whoever votes against the majority will lose their seats on whatever committee they are on and they will find someone else to support in the next election.

5. Younggun

Younggun Ginger Avenger TGT Supporter Admin

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don’t think the Rs should start taking notes from the Dems anytime soon. Their party is fractured and crumbling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roadapple likes this.
  6. DoubleDuty

DoubleDuty Active Member

Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Shit for brains and Fat head Nadler are the scum of the earth. To think that there are people that believe this farce is very unsettling.

7. popsgarland

popsgarland MEMBER

Aug 24, 2011
    Garland, Texas
    I've never been much into politics until a few years ago and to listen to all of the crap the Dumorats are saying I probably haven't missed much. I'm 72 years old and have never heard as many lies and fabricated stories in my entire life. I have a hard time with people believing what is being said about our president. Another thing I don't understand is why are the witnesses getting paid. And by the way, I will vote for Trump.

8. JCC

JCC Well-Known

May 1, 2018
    US
    Really well done address to the senate by Mark Levin. I heard this on his podcast and thought he was actually at the senate. Probably because of the echo every now and then when he is speaking.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

WT_Foxtrot likes this.
  9. kbaxter60

kbaxter60 Hill Country State of Mind

Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    So, this isn't about impeachment, but it gave me a chuckle.
    And a reminder that our president continues to do the work of our country, even under 24/7/365 attacks:

upload_2020-1-27_8-45-23.jpeg

10. sidebite252

sidebite252 Well-Known

Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    We can’t get term limits because the elected members are the ones who would have to change that. I don’t recall congress ever voting to end their own job/meal ticket. It’s kind of like their pension & benefits beyond their terms. Best retirement package on earth.

We will never see term limits. We just have to vote them out.