• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    See, that’s just it. I never had the vax, nor do I ever plan to take it
    Any way that some illegal used your name to get a free experimental potion and signed some consent form?
    Will you be demanding to see the fraudulent consent form?

Do they check IDs before injecting people with this deadly stuff? That's another interesting question.
    Guns International

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I think they probably do check ID before injection. If someone used my ID to get the jab, then they deserve the side effects that will surely come with it. I got my name off the list, and that’s what matters most. I’d chase my tail trying to nail own where that form came from

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Earlier in this thread I noted that I emailed Texas Heath and Human Services an complained about being put on this register. The reply was that my name would be removed. In tandem, I also mailed the official opt out form. Today, I got that same opt out form back, with the envelope it was sent in and an accompanying letter that I posted below. This is fuqing irritating. My guess is my Dr turned it in when I went for my last checkup. The letter says it is involuntary and I do not need to consent. It will be removed from the record 5 years after the emergency declaration is recended. What the actual fuq is this? The tracking shit has already started my friends.
    16CF430A-2EEA-4478-A713-F775EEAAF0C7.jpeg

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    It is sad that Texas has sold out to libs and is now tracking people like that, without their consent.
    I would expect this "we can do whatever we da*n well please" attitude from a blue state, not from ours. Shame.

Top Bottom